🆘🚨ALLAHU AKBAR! Serial Killer Targeting Muslim Men in Albuquerque, New Mexico! 4 dead within 8 months, but Muslims make up less than 1% of the pop?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Possible serial killer targeting Muslims on the lam in New Mexico​

Authorities are investigating the possibility that a serial killer has been hunting Muslim people in Albuquerque, New Mexico after four men of the faith were murdered there in the past year.

New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham said Saturday that she deployed additional state police to help with the probe into the “targeted killings.”

“The targeted killings of Muslim residents of Albuquerque is deeply angering and wholly intolerable,” she wrote on Twitter.
“We will not stop in our pursuit of justice for the victims and their families and are bringing every resource to bear to apprehend the killer or killers — and we WILL find them,” the Democrat said in a statement

She added: “I am angered and saddened that this is happening in New Mexico, a place that prides itself on diversity of culture and thought. This is not who we are.”

The statement did not provide details on whether investigators have any leads or confirm if the killings are connected.

An unnamed Muslim man was murdered Friday night, following the shooting of Muhammad Afzaal Hussain on Monday, police said.

Hussain’s killing comes after Aftab Hussein was murdered on July 26 and Mohammad Ahmadi was killed in November 2021.

Hussain and Hussein were both Pakistani and went to the same mosque, according to the New York Times. The slayings have prompted an outcry in Albuquerque’s close-knit Muslim community. Less than one percent of the two million people in New Mexico are Muslim, according to the Pew Research Center.

Ahmad Assed, president of the Islamic Center of New Mexico, speaks during a news conference to address the killing of a fourth Muslim man that happened early Saturday, Aug. 6, 2022, in Albuquerque, N.M. Ahmad Assed, president of the Islamic Center of New Mexico, condemned the series of murders against Muslims in the Albuquerque community.Chancey Bush/The Albuquerque Journal via AP Mourners sprinkle dirt over the grave of Muhammad Afzaal Hussain during his burial at Fairview Memorial Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Aug. 5, 2022. Mourners sprinkle dirt over the grave of Muhammad Afzaal Hussain during his burial at Fairview Memorial Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Aug. 5, 2022. Chancey Bush/The Albuquerque Journal via AP
“We are incredibly sickened with the idea that someone has this much hate against innocent people,” Ahmad Assed, leader of the Islamic Center of New Mexico, said, according to the Times. “We’re scared for our families, we’re scared for our children. And we are incredibly confused about why this is happening.”

President Biden expressed solidarity with the local Muslim community on Sunday.

“While we await a full investigation, my prayers are with the victims’ families, and my administration stands strongly with the Muslim community,” Biden said in a Twitter post. “These hateful attacks have no place in America.”

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
4 dead in less than 8 months. All within 1 mile. All are Muslim men, 1 afghani and 3 Pakistani!

1 was killed last November, one on July 26, one last monday, and another on friday. AUN.

The 4th one was at a service for the two that were killed a few days before, then when he left he was killed too.

stay safe.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Killer is possibly a Hindhu or a deranged Pakistani, one of them. This does not look like the work of a mad White racist

GuanYu

Custom title
The Killer is possibly a Hindhu or a deranged Pakistani, one of them. This does not look like the work of a mad White racist
Could be, or could be a white supremacists, who knows, but it does more likely mean it could be a hidhu or someone within their community as they were able to get victims from the same mosque therefore could have been scouting for potential targets

anyways this is all speculations and nothing else :kanyeshrug:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Could be, or could be a white supremacists, who knows, but it does more likely mean it could be a hidhu or someone within their community as they were able to get victims from the same mosque therefore could have been scouting for potential targets

I can’t post it but they released a photo of the suspected car and the persons hand is pale.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

or a Latino. based of the city population

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can’t post it but they released a photo of the suspected car and the persons hand is pale.

yes i saw it on CNN it is a Passart Jetta black car with tinted glass. When i first saw that i thought it was someone with military background who was deployed to Iraq

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Lets wait for the facts to come out. Here in my country, a guy in a mosque bear sprayed congregants. Everyone called it a hate crime. Days later, the criminal's name was reported on the news and it was a Pakistani called Mohammad Moiz Omar.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lets wait for the facts to come out. Here in my country, a guy in a mosque bear sprayed congregants. Everyone called it a hate crime. Days later, the criminal's name was reported on the news and it was a Pakistani called Mohammad Moiz Omar.
Ok? That sounds like ex muzzie shenanigans.

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
From the pics I can’t see how perpetrator could know they are Muslim.
1659927479133.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is most definitely done by someone from the sane ethnicity.
But they aren’t the same ethnicity. The three Pakistani dudes look so different. One looks like a hazara afghan/central asian, another looks kashmiri and the other Punjabi. + the Afghan older man. 20s, 30s, 40s, and 60+. The ages aren’t similar

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
AUN. They could have been targeted for being asian. What's the Asian population in New Mexico?
Like 1%.

Only one looks kinda indhoyar, but he still could pass as latino. One looks South Indian. The grandpa could easily be mistaken for hispanic in an area that is majority hispanic. And the other Pakistani looks white. They weren’t targeted for looking Asian that’s for sure.

The men were being watched. It’s like he knew their schedule. All Alone. All outside of where they live/work. That’s not a coincidence.

Trending

Latest posts