“Men are trash” slogan refuted

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sometimes they are.

Especially when they disobey.
impractical jokers cage GIF by truTV

Half of the time people screaming 'men are trash' don't even mean it.

But I disagree with her notion that men are only trashy towards trash women. That is a naive notion that people tell themselves so that they can have an element of control when it comes to people's actions. Its also a way for them to far remove themselves from the possibility of being in such a situation.

who tf takes ''men are trash slogan'' seriously bruhh it's either heartbroken whale women wanting attention or women try to be funny and different, u cuck if u get offended by dat slogan

Half of the time people screaming 'men are trash' don't even mean it.

But I disagree with her notion that men are only trashy towards trash women. That is a naive notion that people tell themselves so that they can have an element of control when it comes to people's actions. Its also a way for them to far remove themselves from the possibility of being in such a situation.
Men are usually more trash towards everyone not specifically women. Thats clear by statistics
I dont think there are actuality alot of men who actually hate women, just men who exercise their power and exploit anyone they can, and usually it is easier for them to do it on women, but noone talks about how these same men do it to other men and children

Men are usually more trash towards everyone not specifically women. Thats clear by statistics
I dont think there are actuality alot of men who actually hate women, just men who exercise their power and exploit anyone they can, and usually it is easier for them to do it on women, but noone talks about how these same men do it to other men and children
Humans are trash. Men simply have more power. If women were as physically strong, many would abuse men as well.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world

they insult their fathers but never their mothers.

they always believe their better than us; but forgets they’re descendants of their fathers seeds.

they wanted to compete against us in sports but never know our greater strength. I pity their arrogance. They have inferiority complex, no doubts.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
:deadpeter: :umwhat:

You're cosigning this?

It’s like ACAB, not every single male or the majority of males is trash but as a collective, men trample on women. Our benefits are their loss.

A man’s raise at work comes at the cost of the gender pay gap for example.

That’s not my fault or your fault but the fault of all men. Hence why men are trash.

Trending

Latest posts