“If you Muslims want to live in this country, you must praise lord Ram.”

Hindu extremists are absolute nutjobs; the Muslims there are sons and daughters of the soil, so they can't be given conditions for their continued stay in their own inheritance.

Hindu extremists are absolute nutjobs; the Muslims there are sons and daughters of the soil, so they can't be given conditions for their continued stay in their own inheritance.
Hindu nats see indian muslims are traitors because they took on the religion of the "invaders"

May Allah (swt) hasten ghaswatul Hind. Muslims will seize Hindustan after we liberate the Holy Land. It has been promised to us.
:mjlol: Lol at liberate the holy land. Arab states are already bending over and are normalizing with Israel. Soon enough, even Somalia will abandon the Palestinians to secure some bag :hemad:

:mjlol: Lol at liberate the holy land. Arab states are already bending over and are normalizing with Israel. Soon enough, even Somalia will abandon the Palestinians to secure some bag :hemad:

You don't understand what I was referring to gayboy. Try to research what I've stated instead of throwing a fake smile, gayboy.

You don't understand what I was referring to gayboy. Try to research what I've stated instead of throwing a fake smile, gayboy.
Who the f*ck calls other men gayboys? you mad your arab masters are siding with Israel while you remain on the sidelines wishing death on them 😂

May Allah (swt) hasten ghaswatul Hind. Muslims will seize Hindustan after we liberate the Holy Land. It has been promised to us.

crazy how something like this gets treated as though it's something controversial here. this is obviously the truth. Palestine is going to be liberated and India is going to be conquered. All this is foretold in saheeh hadith.

Xoxoxo

VIP
crazy how something like this gets treated as though it's something controversial here. this is obviously the truth. Palestine is going to be liberated and India is going to be conquered. All this is foretold in saheeh hadith.
Eh yeah but this has nothing to do with us.

I wish Indian Muslims good luck but my people are suffering the most so we’ll naturally pay attention to our people

Trending