“I still beat though” a powerful comeback. Dont let these females win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

I have seen this shit too much on my timeline. Females gonna talk shit afterwards when y’all breakup Saying your dick small and shit.
But a couple days before they was sucking the soul out of your 2 incher and cooking the you meals.

@Xalimo from da block @Knowles @Emily @yaskaaa
@xalimathe6
Explain this phenomenon. Dick be little but they were appreciating it beforehand

@Geeljire sanbuur is that how you became a savage when you learned women ain’t worth marriage

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That is a lie no girl wants a 2 incher. Some females date guys with small ds out of pitty. And you can’t beat shit with two incher it wouldn’t reach any where. The guys with small penis talk the most though since no one takes them serious. If you have a small penis your head game better be on point.
If you dislike my comment you have a micropenis :duck:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That is a lie no girl wants a 2 incher. Some females date guys with small ds out of pitty. And you can’t beat shit with two incher it wouldn’t reach any where. The guys with small penis talk the most though since no one takes them serious. If you have a small penis your head game better be on point.
If you dislike my comment you have a micropenis :duck:
2 inch was an exaggeration.

But it seem stupid if she stating his dick small even though they were fuckimg for like months. Dude got satisfied and clapped her cheeks. My nigga still beat.

If his dick was little why she let him clap her cheeks. Why she complaining after she let him clap her cheeks.

Also @Kawsar Mustafa wants a 2 incher remember.

Why they gotta ruin my favourite show like that????

On another topic es can't be trashin niggas especially if they are hoes giving it away for free and letting niggas blow loads on their faces. At least be a respectable woman before you claim the higher moral ground when the relationship breaks down. It makes me laugh when s think their opinion matters and then they go back to letting other niggas blow their loads on them and end up getting married to some cuck ass nigga.

:ileycry::dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh:

I have seen this shit too much on my timeline. Females gonna talk shit afterwards when y’all breakup Saying your dick small and shit.
But a couple days before they was sucking the soul out of your 2 incher and cooking the you meals.

@Xalimo from da block @Knowles @Emily @yaskaaa
@xalimathe6
Explain this phenomenon. Dick be little but they were appreciating it beforehand

@Geeljire sanbuur is that how you became a savage when you learned women ain’t worth marriage
Tbh girls can say that comeback too if guys say stuff like "you were ugly" or some shit . It goes both ways and plus no female wants a 2 inch . It is what it is .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
2 inch was an exaggeration.

But it seem stupid if she stating his dick small even though they were fuckimg for like months. Dude got satisfied and clapped her cheeks. My nigga still beat.

If his dick was little why she let him clap her cheeks. Why she complaining after she let him clap her cheeks.

Also @Kawsar Mustafa wants a 2 incher remember.

Maybe she was never satisfied with his penis but loved his head game, maybe he was paying for her rent and taking her to expensive dates. Guys with small penis try their best to make women happy.
Kawsar Mustafa is a clueless virgin.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'd never had these arguments.

The last break up argument was she told me "You lame, you didn't open the door for me. You'd rather hang out with your friends."

I told her to come over but she said nah we done. LOL I didn't bother responding back because I was shocked af. It fucked me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts