“I got beef with the Malis”?

I heard there’s hood beef there where Malis are beefing Jareeers, how serious is it?

Well as you heard. Suddenly somalis started karbaashing Madows hard and taking their territory. So these madow started crying. The beef was serious for some time. Somalis killed a lot of people. And they held like the top positions of most feared gangs. But i don't know about it right now. Somalis still being feared i suppose.

Well as you heard. Suddenly somalis started karbaashing madows hard and taking their territory. So these madow started crying. The beef was serious for some time. Somalis killed a lot of people. And they held like the top positions of most feared gangs. But i don't know about it right now. Somalis still being feared i suppose.

Somalis had ties with some real big boys in London - the Turks & Albanians so obviously they would trump Jareeers in war

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
“I got beef with the Malis” is a famous bar used by Madow rappers who actually beef Malis. It was first used by a Madow rapper named Frosty who beefed Malis in OT “Swear I got beef with the Malis, cuz they tryna take over the town” as in taking over the town OT and taking over the lucrative drugtrade. But now its used by most drill groups who actually beef Mali gangs.

Rocky a camden yute had a great response

0:25 “Huhhh I beg you someone tell me I’m lying, anyone talking about Camden the Malis that got them crying, and they said they got beef wIth the Malis but its the Malis that got dem man dying”

1:20, “said you got beef with the Malis? But you can’t be on to my dargies!”

You man gotta understand most uk gangs are formed along ethnicity lines.

And ciyaalsuuq class 101 waan xidhay for today.

“I got beef with the Malis” is a famous bar used by madow rappers who actually beef Malis. It was first used by a madow rapper named Frosty who beefed Malis in OT “Swear I got beef with the Malis, cuz they tryna take over the town” as in taking over the town OT and taking over the lucrative drugtrade. But now its used by most drill groups who actually beef Mali gangs.

Rocky a camden yute had a great response

0:25 “Huhhh I beg you someone tell me I’m lying, anyone talking about Camden the Malis that got them crying, and they said they got beef wIth the Malis but its the Malis that got dem man dying”

1:20, “said you got beef with the Malis? But you can’t be on to my dargies!”

You man gotta understand most uk gangs are formed along ethnicity lines.

And ciyaalsuuq class 101 waan xidhay for today.

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

I heard there’s hood beef there where Malis are beefing Jareeers, how serious is it?

None of this gang shit is serious in the UK. Its literally just dumb youts repping their postcodes and blocks that is owned by the council/queen, and rolling around with shanks in their pockets.

Send one of these UK wannabe roadman yutes to countries like Afghanistan and Russia, and Iraq. Wallahi they wouldnt last a day in one of those countries.

this is embarrassing, these Madows can't even get our names right, First it's malis then Somalian too like we don't call them congolesian or nigerianese. besides, Somalis should disassociate themselves from them and leave the wannabe gang banging to them losers who rep blocks they don't even own.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
this is embarrassing, these madows can't even get our names right, First it's malis then Somalian too like we don't call them congolesian or nigerianese. besides, Somalis should disassociate themselves from them and leave the wannabe gang banging to them losers who rep blocks they don't even own.

madows been hating us since we entered This country, and yet alot of somalis believe we are one.

madows been hating us since we entered This country, and yet alot of somalis believe we are one.
it has to be jealousy cos they way they always talk about us and mock our features and countries is actually crazy yet when we do the same back to them then we're "jealous" "antiblack". we need to stop and build good communities not hang with Madow low lifes.

Trending

Latest posts