Somalia First!
Audhubillah walal @911
How do you keep finding this stuff
Scandalous
Unbelievable
notsurprisedkirk.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Now that I know exactly 1 Nigerian, I know all about the stuff they send to each other.

I wish I could post the footage she sent me of Nigerian scammers throwing dough and wildly dancing at a baby shower.

Anyway, this was sent to me by her too:

“Don't be surprised by XENOPHOBIA in South Africa!

Pieter Willem Botha, was a former president of South Africa. In 1988, he told the World: Black people can not rule themselves because they don't have the brain and mental capacity to govern a society.

He went further to say, how the black people hate themselves! He said: "Give them guns, they would kill themselves; Give them power, they will steal all the government money;

Give them independence, they will use it to promote tribalism, ethnicity, bigotry, hatred, killings and wars!"

Tell me of any black society today where they love each other?

Xenophobia in South Africa is a reflection of how weak the black man brain functions! They hate themselves, they are jealous of each other, they kill each other with reckless abandon, they can't think beyond tribal considerations, blacks don't know why Africa was even divided by the Europeans!

Xenophobia tells you, how black brain is negatively constructed! Indians are not killing themselves, no matter where they come from; Chinese don't kill each other, no matter what they do together; The Asians don't kill each other.......but black Africans derive joy in hatred, war, stealing, looting, jealousy, ethnicity and killing of each other!

South African white, Indian, Asian and Chinese community, are looking at black people as animals who can not live together in peace and harmony but to kill themselves!

Anytime you hear Black South Africans talk about xenophobia, reflect your mind back to Pieter Willem Botha, who said: "Blacks can never be able to organize themselves without killing each other!

Xenophobia is a crime against humanity. What a shame on Black Race!!!!
--West-Galilee Ogbamen.”

Now that I know exactly 1 Nigerian, I know all about the stuff they send to each other.

I wish I could post the footage she sent me of Nigerian scammers throwing dough and wildly dancing at a baby shower.

Anyway, this was sent to me by her too:

“Don't be surprised by XENOPHOBIA in South Africa!

Pieter Willem Botha, was a former president of South Africa. In 1988, he told the World: Black people can not rule themselves because they don't have the brain and mental capacity to govern a society.

He went further to say, how the black people hate themselves! He said: "Give them guns, they would kill themselves; Give them power, they will steal all the government money;

Give them independence, they will use it to promote tribalism, ethnicity, bigotry, hatred, killings and wars!"

Tell me of any black society today where they love each other?

Xenophobia in South Africa is a reflection of how weak the black man brain functions! They hate themselves, they are jealous of each other, they kill each other with reckless abandon, they can't think beyond tribal considerations, blacks don't know why Africa was even divided by the Europeans!

Xenophobia tells you, how black brain is negatively constructed! Indians are not killing themselves, no matter where they come from; Chinese don't kill each other, no matter what they do together; The Asians don't kill each other.......but black Africans derive joy in hatred, war, stealing, looting, jealousy, ethnicity and killing of each other!

South African white, Indian, Asian and Chinese community, are looking at black people as animals who can not live together in peace and harmony but to kill themselves!

Anytime you hear Black South Africans talk about xenophobia, reflect your mind back to Pieter Willem Botha, who said: "Blacks can never be able to organize themselves without killing each other!

Xenophobia is a crime against humanity. What a shame on Black Race!!!!
--West-Galilee Ogbamen.”
kopykat :comeon:

Trending