“AIDstopia”

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
CA1FF872-7E9C-482E-B303-64B05EAEB68F.png

I’ve never really understood the insult. As far as AIDs rates go, Ethiopia isn’t really that bad compared to other African nations. Kenya has a much higher rate of prevalence and we don’t hear a peep (and I’m not even going to bother talking about Southern Africa)

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
View attachment 282025
I’ve never really understood the insult. As far as AIDs rates go, Ethiopia isn’t really that bad compared to other African nations. Kenya has a much higher rate of prevalence and we don’t hear a peep (and I’m not even going to bother talking about Southern Africa)
I lived in Kenya before and in the school most of the times they talk about HIV prevention

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This deff cap, Ethiopia and Somalia are even at the same level when it comes to that shit, Ethiopia has worldwide prostitution business in Addis ababa no offense
1688663811377.png

seldiboy

Are you not Eritrean? Why are you so passionately defending Ethiopia?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@seldiboy nigga why are you always defending Ethiopia when you are Eritrean? You have to be one of the most fugazzi Eris I've ever come across
Because certain people on here will cuss out Ethiopians on here and then decide to lump in Eritrea as well when it’s unrelated. People on here look at them as one and the same when it’s convenient

Because certain people on here will cuss out Ethiopians on here and then decide to lump in Eritrea as well when it’s unrelated. People on here look at them as one and the same when it’s convenient

The Habesh are the face of both Nations, so naturally people are going to link them; it's not necessarily a bad thing, especially if you can work together.

seldiboy

The Habesh are the face of both Nations, so naturally people are going to link them; it's not necessarily a bad thing, especially if you can work together.
nah I’m Eritrean first and foremost. Nation above race

Sxb that is a invalid excuse because I only see people doing that very rarely compare to the amount of times I see you defending Ethiopia you literally never miss a chance.

Somalis and Eritreans have no issues with each other don't mess it up for sake of Ethiopian cretins who are root of all evil in the horn.

seldiboy

This deff cap, Ethiopia and Somalia are even at the same level when it comes to that shit, Ethiopia has worldwide prostitution business in Addis ababa no offense
View attachment 282029
This just says whether there is one case of HIV or not. Nothing about prevalence or infection rates. If you went to the USA, every city would have at least one case of HIV

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
No one hate or lump Eritrean with Ethiopia
But I think you are Ethiopian from Amhara 😂
Just come out

seldiboy

No one hate or lump Eritrean with Ethiopia
But I think you are Ethiopian from Amhara 😂
Just come out
even the muslims truly over, what mess of country
View attachment 281920

incels @TheLastWaryaa @Abbondanzieri1 somalia could be shit but at least we not ethiopians nor eritreans

sxb they wild even in their capital stop the incelnimo u sound pethatic, here in sweden everyone has tapped eritreans chick even the most ugly ones it's meme
View attachment 281922

kalay u eritrean kkkk we have plenty of eritreans muslim and christians in sweden wallahi never seen easier woman then them, u sister prop got tapped by farah or gambian, thai,swede,dhegacas etc kkk put indian on this list, imagine being xooged by indian lowest of the low

i actually posted facts document unlike u eritrean cuck, how does it feel getting cucked by indian in u own capital getting called short and malnourished :pachah1: :deadrose:am done
tbf a lot of it is just this weird incel. this nigga was posting stats about Addis and then decided they applied to Eritreans 😹

Trending