‘Black (American) Girl Magic’:

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 black female judges elected Texas county swear in, make history.

BBRL7dY.img

Harris County, Texas, swore in 17 black female judges this year. This photo shows all of the county's judicial candidates who ran in the midterm elections under the campaign "Black Girl Magic."

In a historic ceremony, 17 black women were sworn in as judges for Texas' most populated county.

The group of women, who have more than 200 years of experience among them according to Houston station KHOU, are believed to be the largest group of black female judges elected at the same time in the history of Harris County, Texas. Harris County, which includes Houston, has a population of more than 4 million.

"Today we usher in a new era of representative government and progressive leadership in Harris County," Harris County Democrats tweeted on New Year's Day.

The judges were part of a local Democratic campaign running with the slogan "Black Girl Magic Texas" that included 19 women. The two women involved in the campaign who lost their races running for statewide office were already county judges and will keep their seats, according to The New York Times.

Incoming judge Angela Graves-Harrington told KHOU the election was a reflection of Harris County's diversity, which is nearly 20 percent black, according to census data.

“I also wanted to serve as an inspiration for all those people who wondered if they could," Graves-Harrington said. "Yes you can."

Also sworn into the county as a judge on Tuesday was Democrat Lina Hidalgo, a 27-year-old Colombian immigrant.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...ar-in-make-history/ar-BBRLbdE?ocid=spartandhp

Do we have 17 lawyers back home?

BBRL7dY.img

Harris County, Texas, swore in 17 black female judges this year. This photo shows all of the county's judicial candidates who ran in the midterm elections under the campaign "Black Girl Magic."

In a historic ceremony, 17 black women were sworn in as judges for Texas' most populated county.

The group of women, who have more than 200 years of experience among them according to Houston station KHOU, are believed to be the largest group of black female judges elected at the same time in the history of Harris County, Texas. Harris County, which includes Houston, has a population of more than 4 million.

"Today we usher in a new era of representative government and progressive leadership in Harris County," Harris County Democrats tweeted on New Year's Day.

The judges were part of a local Democratic campaign running with the slogan "Black Girl Magic Texas" that included 19 women. The two women involved in the campaign who lost their races running for statewide office were already county judges and will keep their seats, according to The New York Times.

Incoming judge Angela Graves-Harrington told KHOU the election was a reflection of Harris County's diversity, which is nearly 20 percent black, according to census data.

“I also wanted to serve as an inspiration for all those people who wondered if they could," Graves-Harrington said. "Yes you can."

Also sworn into the county as a judge on Tuesday was Democrat Lina Hidalgo, a 27-year-old Colombian immigrant.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...ar-in-make-history/ar-BBRLbdE?ocid=spartandhp

Somalis are not black

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Now imagine if this was all cadaan female and the title said White american girl magic.
BLM group would be foaming in their mouth and armpits.

BBRL7dY.img

Affirmative action no doubt.

>Do we have 17 lawyers back home?

You and cuqdad ridden your ilk are worse than qabilists; you praise community X then take shots at your own under the guise of "progress".

Addressing your question - yes, in Hargeisa alone there 3 law firms...

Next time just directly attack Somalis, no passive aggressive shit.

I am sorry your that family do not support nor approve of your hedonistic lifestyle in the west.

:gaasdrink:

Now imagine if this was all cadaan female and the title said White american girl magic.
BLM group would be foaming in their mouth and armpits.

@kaluumayste

So you would prefer these Alt-Right who hate your guts and don't want to see a hijabi woman on the streets of any Western city. You guys are dumber than a cockroach.

This is Your Country on Kikes: From Refugee to Female Congressman
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
November 10, 2018

https://dailystormer.name/this-is-your-country-on-kikes-from-refugee-to-female-congressman/

Check here their hatred towards Somalis.

https://dailystormer.name/tag/somalis/

Affirmative action no doubt.

>Do we have 17 lawyers back home?

You and cuqdad ridden your ilk are worse than qabilists; you praise community X then take shots at your own under the guise of "progress".

Addressing your question - yes, in Hargeisa alone there 3 law firms...

Next time just directly attack Somalis, no passive aggressive shit.

I am sorry your that family do not support, nor approve of your hedonistic lifestyle in the west.

:gaasdrink:

@Qabille

What affirmative action? They weren't nominated but won in elections. Who says Somalis in the United States don't take advantage of affirmative action? Even cops and other government employees are hired on the basis of "diversity plan".

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where are the Black men? Another affirmative action

@Qabille

What affirmative action? They weren't nominated but won in elections. Who says Somalis in the United States don't take advantage of affirmative action? Even cops and other government employees are hired on the basis of "diversity plan".

>what affirmative action

Blacks require lower sats to get into american universities.
>>https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/10/22/asian-american-admit-sat-scores/

>who says somalis don't take advantage

I could not give a Madows bollock, the point is the women aren't there because of merit but the color of their skin.

>b-but government employs less qualified

Their loss, I want the west to collapse.

:denzelnigga:

>what affirmative action

Blacks require lower sats to get into american universities.
>>https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/10/22/asian-american-admit-sat-scores/

>who says somalis don't take advantage

I could not give a Madows bollock, the point is the women aren't there because of merit but the color of their skin.

>b-but government employs less qualified ******s

Their loss, I want the west to collapse.

:denzelnigga:

@Qabille

You know now that officials who are elected have nothing got to do with affirmative action. Good. And your come back? You want "the West to collapse"? Join Putin and Chairman Xi Jinping, they too want "the West to collapse".

@Qabille

You know now that officials who are elected have nothing got to do with affirmative action. Good. And your come back? You want "the West to collapse"? Join Putin and Chairman Xi Jinping, they too want "the West to collapse".

So they got their degrees through the ballot box?

>join putin and xi jinping
Inshallah i will if they're still around in 10 years.

so black people and black women are doing great things in america and not the down-trodden group that you incels like to think they are. They are running companies and big institutions, own businesses and are military leaders. Again...as a singular black group no other comes near.
I am not surprised at this at all.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
so black people and black women are doing great things in america and not the down-trodden group that you incels like to think they are. They are running companies and big institutions, own businesses and are military leaders. Again...as a singular black group no other comes near.
I am not surprised at this at all.

:bell:Since when i'm an incel? i don't attack from the USA. It's great for them if they can do well :ulyin:
I don't hate the sons of slaves :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts