Lets exterminate more of them
52k views in 3 days is shit
Meanwhile chunkz got half a milly views in a day
And geeyou new song got over 120k in a day
Why on earth would they invade the kabbah?
Most women are groupies for people with "status" or "clout", whether that be a famous youtuber, a rapper or an athlete.
If that child was born in Somalia, it would have been killed.
I would kill it as well.
The weak should not survive.
Somalia was colonized for 40 years. Ethiopia was occupied for 5 years.
Colonization is a long process, having some control over a country for 5...
The Italians invaded Ethiopia with 500,000 soldiers, 795 tanks, 2000 artillery pieces and 595 aircrafts in 1935, and yet they still suffered...
You said “these last couple months” tho and not 7 years ago
The delusions of you incles kkkkkk
I believe around 100 people died in Sudan but you would think that tens of thousands were being killed by the military the way people...
After checking her instagram, seems like she's a thot that goes clubbing. We all know what that means.
I think the reason why this...
It's also a massive threat in India.
Somali women repulse me.
How can your bodies be so deformed? :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
Who on earth told you that we're not from this content?
All of that adds up to 60 %, where is the other 40 %? She obviously failed maths.
I pray im not as much as a bum as @Abdi Nur when im 29 years old.
So why do they hate Somalis so much then?
There is no such thing as traditional Somali clothing.
Did Somali nomads make those white cotton clothes? Or did they import it from America and...
It's because Somalia was not party to the 1972 World Heritage Convention and also the civil war.
It is impressive, but compared to Egypt's, it's small.
Each stone btw weighs 2.5 tons, or 2268 kg. Look how small the woman on the bottom...
Separate names with a comma.