December- failed
January-fails

Where it at doe?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Get out of here with your $30m budget :russ::mjlol:
I don't know about you but I wouldn't be throwing stones when I live in a glass house cause relying on international government loans given by the economic hitman "confessions of an economic hitman John Perkins" ain't nothing to be proud about but you're too docile to do any critical thinking so you're stuck on a crab in a bucket mentality to the point where you despise other Somalis based on your deep rooted disdain for an individual "Darood" siyad barre you hold a deep rooted cuqdad towards other Somalis where you even stoop so low to where you're using sexual warfare by sending your best looking women laced with hiv to Somalia so you somalidiids can infect the masses you utter pestilence :susp:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War dhadkan ma ahan dhad illahay yaqaano Maxa weeye dhad oo icitiraaf somalidiid aaminsan wallahi waa wax laga naxo oo laga xumaado all they now is khat waa yaab war san isku dhama San sii ma ahan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I bet if waraabe was a nice looking piece of pussy & got aids in berbera he would travel to puntland which is the backbone of Somalia to spread her venom :lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi in my hearts of hearts we will never achieve nothing if we can buy eachother with fiat currency, Shariah law is the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending