zambia now accepts somaliland passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Zambia is a perfect country to build a community because they have 1000s of different minority and the biggest group is 33% at 16 million people that's roughly 5 mill and some change. Prime for gentrification Somali style.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
zambia only has two ethnic groups over 10% each and around 70 ethnic groups crazy.... did they even have tribal conflicts or wars after independence? seems like peaceful place and tribalism is nothing there

Screenshot_20170305-214026.jpg

I don't think they accept Somaliland passport in the sense that they recognize it as a separate country. Plus, they have both "Sir Lanka" and "SIRLANKA", "El Salvador" and "El Salvado", etc listed. Additionally, they accept "documentation" from multiple uninhabited islands, such as Glorioso Islands and Clipperton Island. I am not sure if the makers of this "government" site know what they are doing. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clipperton_Island

This story broke out in February 23rd why all the hassle now. Under the Zambia visa application page it still lists Somaliland as a "Region". Other regions like Jersey and Gibraltar are also listed. Do we consider those as countries? I mean these zambian idiots actually listed "Utopia" as a region

Last edited:
They also accept Yugoslavia (not a country anymore) passports and documentation from a place called "Utopia". This website is a joke. :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending