Your top 5 dead or alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:comeon: You really fuk with them g's or you just listened to one song and suddenly they on ya top 5?:lolbron:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I bet you don't even listen to any of them naaya:childplease:
1.cam'ron
2.gucci mane
3.juelz Santana
4.fabolous
5.lloyd banks
:diddyass::damnmusic:
Lloyd Banks is underated tbh. I fuk with Killa Cam. I used to get it in Ohio was :lawd: That song is my jam cause I did use get it in Ohio too.obamadatazz

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Gucci mane? Really nigga. You're coming to the table with brrrrr man really? FOH.
I swear you don't know how good gucci was from 09-11
Everything he made was gold:lawd:
Lloyd Banks is underated tbh. I fuk with Killa Cam. I used to get in Ohio was :lawd: That song is my jam cause I did use get in Ohio too.obamadatazz
You come across as someone who likes fabolous are you?:mjohreally:
Not long ago I was thinking of making an appreciation thread for him and @ you couse I get the vibe you f*ck with him:ohno:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I swear you don't know how good gucci was from 09-11
Everything he made was gold:lawd:

You come across as someone who likes fabolous are you?:mjohreally:
Not long ago I was thinking of making an appreciation thread for him and @ you couse I get the vibe you f*ck with him:ohno:
I used to fuk with him for a while but then he started making shit like baby don't go, you make me better and shit
:damedamn: Not gonna lie tho I low key listened to them. There goes my skreet credit :mjcry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I used to fuk with him for a while but then he started making shit like baby don't go, you make me better and shit
:damedamn: Not gonna lie tho I low key listened to them. There goes my skreet credit :mjcry:
Those were one of the songs I was gonna post:cryinglaughsmiley:
Here is another one
The female music they used to make in the late 2000s were:banderas:
I also remember that dream nikka around that time:ahh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Those were one of the songs I was gonna post:cryinglaughsmiley:
Here is another one
The female music they used to make in the late 2000s were:banderas:
I also remember that dream nikka around that time:ahh:
Used to remix that song is it Ayan? Amal? Faduma? Or Farhiya :cryinglaughsmiley:good times bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending