Young boy goes in on tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Marexaan are misunderstood by MJ. Within Somalia, the qabil that has the most to gain from an alliance with Marexaan is MJ.
MX are reliable allies and reliable enemies. My favorite Darood subclan waa Reer Xasan Marehan :nvjpqts:
Are they your reer abti? :cosbyhmm:

waraabe

Your superior
Wara you guys should be last to speak. I grew up around idoors, they use to talk bad about hutus and tell me I'm one of them. I was so naive I thought I was a northerner. I found out about my tribe because of your people.:damn:

No sxb, this is full on disturbing. Idoor 24 year old doesn't know between Reer Koonfur let alone qabiils, they think anyone beyond Las canood is Reer xamar. You guys are on another level tho.this shit explains what we see online tho

No sxb, this is full on disturbing. Idoor 24 year old doesn't know between Reer Koonfur let alone qabiils, they think anyone beyond Las canood is Reer xamar. You guys are on another level tho.this shit explains what we see online tho
The dhullos old head said it best qabyaalada abaheed baa tihiin kkkk.:drakegrin:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
When i say that Ma'jeerer'ten are a threat to Somalia and the Somali people, people say you are crazy. But ladies and gentle just look at this video, it justifies all I have been saying. Their deranged, sick and twisted and full of hatred.

Perfect nonesense!
If we hate you, we hate you.
If we like you, we like you.
Nothing sneaky, snakey about us.
STOP brainwashing the kids y'all.

Smh.. The hate towards Sade is unpralleled on SS, I don't get it.

:ufdup: Get off our back!

Horta, what's with MJ's and being like Dhuxul. I don't think i have ever seen MJ cad.

I guess that saying, 'Wixii madax madow iyo MaJAREERteens baa siman' rings true.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I thought you abandoned mareexanimo, you can`t defend them sxb don`t be a hypocrite. Stand your ground.:fittytousand:

Momentary lapse, thank you for reminding me brother.

Kan iyo Barre Bootin Dheere aka the tree climber beesha Marehan way ku jabeen. :lol:

On the contrary, beesha and all the beels in fact will prosper with the eventual abandonment of qabiil. I have no intention of living in the West forever, but living in the fourth world isn't a viable option. We must secure a future for Somali children that doesn't include AK 47s and dying over wells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending