You will be dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5254.JPG
IMG_5253.jpg
You will be dead, this is Mogadishu-polls commissioner warns of death threats

A federal electoral commissioner has warned her life is in danger following what she termed as death threats from a cabinet minister in Mogadishu regarding delegate’s lists for Somaliland.

Fardowsa Mohamed Duale who is among the 22 member Federal Indirect Electoral Implementation Team, FIEIT has exclusively told Goobjoog News she is facing death threats from deputy defence minister Mohamed Ali Hagaa over ‘interference with delegates lists for Somaliland’.

“We were having a case where three elders wanted to irregularly sign the delegate’s lists for eight MPs. I implored upon them only to sign that which fell under their jurisdiction and leave the rest for others elders who were already in Mogadishu,” said Fardowsa.

The commissioner says while in a meeting following the postponement of elections for Somaliland last week, the minister called to warn her that she should stay away from any matter regarding the lists failure to which ‘she would be eliminated.’

“If you do not stop what you are doing, you will be dead. This is Mogadishu. The minister told me. I was with two MPs and two elders. I have four witnesses,” said Fardowsa.

The defence deputy minister Hagaa did not however comment on the matter when reached by Goobjoog News for right of reply.

Asked whether she had recorded the matter with the police or the electoral body, the commissioner said ‘I have done so but no action has been taken so far’.

She said she will continue working with the commission despite the threats but warned ‘should anything happen to me during or after this elections, Mohamed Ali Hagaa is responsible’.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Which is why I've said time and time again, there is no space for women in politics.

The woman has 4 witnesses, the minister must resign. we should not accept the death threats as normal behaviour. BTW Fardowsa Mohamed Duale is the victim not fadumo dayib.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
View attachment 9241 View attachment 9242 You will be dead, this is Mogadishu-polls commissioner warns of death threats
A federal electoral commissioner has warned her life is in danger following what she termed as death threats from a cabinet minister in Mogadishu regarding delegate’s lists for Somaliland.

Fardowsa Mohamed Duale who is among the 22 member Federal Indirect Electoral Implementation Team, FIEIT has exclusively told Goobjoog News she is facing death threats from deputy defence minister Mohamed Ali Hagaa over ‘interference with delegates lists for Somaliland’.

“We were having a case where three elders wanted to irregularly sign the delegate’s lists for eight MPs. I implored upon them only to sign that which fell under their jurisdiction and leave the rest for others elders who were already in Mogadishu,” said Fardowsa.

The commissioner says while in a meeting following the postponement of elections for Somaliland last week, the minister called to warn her that she should stay away from any matter regarding the lists failure to which ‘she would be eliminated.’

“If you do not stop what you are doing, you will be dead. This is Mogadishu. The minister told me. I was with two MPs and two elders. I have four witnesses,” said Fardowsa.

The defence deputy minister Hagaa did not however comment on the matter when reached by Goobjoog News for right of reply.

Asked whether she had recorded the matter with the police or the electoral body, the commissioner said ‘I have done so but no action has been taken so far’.

She said she will continue working with the commission despite the threats but warned ‘should anything happen to me during or after this elections, Mohamed Ali Hagaa is responsible’.
A true muminah would've never run for public office...

The death threats are just rediculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts