You know what I don't get about AS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
why is it that when the somalis in kenya formed a human shield to protect the kenyan, they left defeated, but in somalia have no problem with somali civilian collateral damage? That incident never added up for me and I'm still confused by what their motives are.

why is it that when the somalis in kenya formed a human shield to protect the kenyan, they left defeated, but in somalia have no problem with somali civilian collateral damage? That incident never added up for me and I'm still confused by what their motives are.
sadcat,Can you elaborate more?

sadcat,Can you elaborate more?

He means like how come Al Shabaab will leave or stop doing its terrorist attacks on Kenyans, when Somalis form a shield around them to protect them, but then they have no problem committing attacks in places where they know somali civilian casualties will happen.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

There attacks are different in somalia.

They hide amongst the people or pretend to 'reform' and take out as many people in as short of a time. When they're not attacking major cities, baidoa, xamar and kismayo they hide in rural areas and basically terrorize the local citizens so that they are comfortable enough to get on with surviving but scared enough not to uprise and make tremendous profits taxing the locals.

Why somali pussy is black bnot brown?

Follow the Kenyan journalist yasin juma( Kenyan Muslim not Somali ) and you will see how many Bantu Muslim in alshabaab and there are Shabab org in Tanzania and Kenya. Shabab is not Somali org any more. It is Bantu. The one in Somalia are Somali Bantu who hate us most and joined just for revenge from us. But we are too dumb to see or know our enemies (Ethiopia & Bantu Kenya)

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Follow the Kenyan journalist yasin juma( Kenyan Muslim not Somali ) and you will see how many Bantu Muslim in alshabaab and there are Shabab org in Tanzania and Kenya. Shabab is not Somali org any more. It is Bantu. The one in Somalia are Somali Bantu who hate us most and joined just for revenge from us. But we are too dumb to see or know our enemies (Ethiopia & Bantu Kenya)
They get highly discriminated against. Even if Somalia was to rebuild its self from its current state, I don't see there treatment changing much and honestly, I don't see there place in Somalia.

angrycat

not so sad after all
That wouldnt explain why don't they want revenge on somalis living in kenya?

That wouldnt explain why don't they want revenge on somalis living in kenya?
Somalis in Kenya had gained lot of power (economically and socially) they hold powerful ministries like industry, foreign affairs, trade and previously the defence ministry. You don't want to angry powerful people like that.

Somalis in Kenya had gained lot of power (economically and socially) they hold powerful ministries like industry, foreign affairs, trade and previously the defence ministry. You don't want to angry powerful people like that.

nayaa maa seexatiid adiga iyo warabee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending