Yet another senseless deaths in the failed state. 20 dead at the biggest market in Mogadishu after a truck going by god knows what drove through peopl

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1597670956094.png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
A quick fix would be to be able to sue the insurance holders of those trucks/cars for any damage.

The insurance companies would probably do a better job at policing our streets.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
A quick fix would be to be able to sue the insurance holders of those trucks/cars for any damage.

The insurance companies would probably do a better job at policing our streets.
Insurance companies kulaha. Nigga you don’t even need a license to drive in Somalia :mjlol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Insurance companies kulaha. Nigga you don’t even need a license to drive in Somalia :mjlol:

Maybe that's why anyone can drive a truck into Bakaara market with 2 ton of TNT in the back.

The justice or defence ministry aren't incentivized in looking after the safety of civliliani.

However if you force insurance on every car like every other country you make it the insurance company's responsibility.

They'll lobby the government for better security since it'll save them trillions of shilling.

Just solved car bombs in Somalia.

:mjkkk:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Maybe that's why anyone can drive a truck into Bakaara market with 2 ton of TNT in the back.

The justice or defence ministry aren't incentivized in looking after the safety of civliliani.

However if you force insurance on every car like every other country you make it the insurance company's responsibility.

They'll lobby the government for better security since it'll save them trillions of shilling.

Just solved car bombs in Somalia.

:mjkkk:
I think the most important thing is to have an a Identification census for every citizen. Then you can do the rest.

Hypothetically I could buy TNT explosives drive throw the middle of the Xamar City Centre leave the car and go as far away as possible and then press the button and booom! Hundreds of bodies Dead!

Nobody would know who the car belongs to as I have no license or ID. Which highlights why ID is so important as it’s hard to differentiate the terrorists from the civilians
:mjdontkno: :sass2:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
So Xamar residents can't find an open road to transport dead relatives to graveyards but Shabab can travel on open roads with a truck to reach isgoyska Bakaaraha with being stopped. Nacala N&N :faysalwtf:

AUN masaakiinta sii arxan daro loo dilay:(

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I think the most important thing is to have an a Identification census for every citizen. Then you can do the rest.

Hypothetically I could buy TNT explosives drive throw the middle of the Xamar City Centre leave the car and go as far away as possible and then press the button and booom! Hundreds of bodies Dead!

Nobody would know who the car belongs to as I have no license or ID. Which highlights why ID is so important as it’s hard to differentiate the terrorists from the civilians
:mjdontkno: :sass2:

Your right but the incentives to light a fire under the government's ass is still missing.

However if a company is making hundreds of millions each year from stability (insurance companies) then they'll make sure the government does it's job.

If you try anything in London or NY you can forget FBI or CIA; instead AIG or Lloyd's of London would be the ones to worry about.

Trending

Latest posts