Yemeni guy vs Somali girl - YouTube comment section

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I was reading comments on this video as it was posted before, but this exchange was hilarious.

First of all, I want to shout out Ayan BerryMoore on YouTube for putting in overtime on Somali genetics or are Somali "black" videos.

The Exchange:

Ali Al-Mahdi (Yemeni guy) -- No, Somalis are not black, end of story. They're a hybrid mix of Arabs and Habasha people. I'm Yemeni and many of my relatives are half mixed with Somalis, we have a long history of interaction and interbreeding dating back to over 6000 years, since the times of the early pharaonic Egyptian kingdoms till this very day.. You CAN NOT go around claiming to be black as you please, this is totally unacceptable!

I guess she said something, but the comment disappeared.

Ali Al-Mahdi (Yemeni guy) response: Listen yea, I'm in the UK too, I will come and ask for your hand from your father, and believe me first night of Nikah you will realise your are NOT black. I will knock some sense into your genes.

Ayan BerryMoore (Somali girl) -- haha, I swear you look like Terrance Howard. Anyways black is not a race. So...

Him:
07bwrPs.jpg

:ftw9nwa:

Ayan BerryMoore (Somali girl) --Why do most Arabs claim us? When they see a pretty girl like this. I've seen so many Arabs on this post, even someone who was Palestinian said we were black Arabs. Read my post up there.

Ali Al-Mahdi (Yemeni guy) -- Exactly, the proves my point. We love you guys and we feel you're just Arabs in disguise. If you think about it we're exactly the same, the same culture, the same food, the same looks. You're just a little bit darker and you speak a different language. Apart from that we are totally the same.

Ayan BerryMoore (Somali girl) --I left west London last year. I live in San Fran Ca. and I don't do interracial dating. No hard feelings, am just not interested.

:ooh:

Ali Al-Mahdi (Yemeni guy) -- OK, not a problem. You stay inbred for the rest of your life, I don't care!

:mjlol:

Ayan BerryMoore (Somali girl) --Lol, look at you. Why are you mad? Go find a girl who is more like you, I'm sorry but I have a preference. No need to be so Damn angry.
:banderas:

Ali Al-Mahdi (Yemeni guy) -- I'm not angry by any means. I rather feel sorry for you wasting your life being single. It's bloody hard for girls to find a good man nowadays as it is, so kudos to you for letting me slip away smartypants!

:comeon:

Ayan BerryMoore (Somali girl) -- listen, never said I was into Somali men also. But, I'll deff give a chance to a Somali man who shows me off to his hooyo(Mom) because we share a lot in common, but I also like African American men, Afro Latino men etc. I'm not running from you hun, I also swerve white men. It's just a habit and preference of mine.

:susp: :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending