Yemeni and South Sudanese refugees in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo what's bad about houthis

They are Iranian tool to control bab mandeb. The group was Iranian made and used by Ali Abdullah Saleh the last president of Yemen to go back to power after the people throw him. (Meaning he wants to come back to power by selling his country to Iran and Iranian & houthis are aiding him)

They are Iranian tool to control bab mandeb. The group was Iranian made and used by Ali Abdullah Saleh the last president of Yemen to go back to power after the people throw him. (Meaning he wants to come back to power by selling his country to Iran and Iranian & houthis are aiding him)
So this means they have to stay in Yemen and bear the fire that their Arab brothers rain down on them???
I want houthis to win anyway

So this means they have to stay in Yemen and bear the fire that their Arab brothers rain down on them???
I want houthis to win anyway

That's the reasons that they ran to Somalia/Oman, but houthis are puppets of Iran and are not looking for the interests of their country. Plus they hate Somalis and accused of South Yemen to be mix between Somalis and Indians. they want to ethnic cleansing South Yemen by sending them out of yemen(rings a bell). Even Ali Abdullah saleh says in TV South Yemenis are Somalis.

Last edited:
IMG_4706.JPG
Houthis made these fake maps of joining South Yemen and Somalia because they are same people (denying their Yemenite and stripping them out their ethnicity). Although the truth the north Yemenis are mixed with Turkish, habashi and Iranian. While in South Yemen have the pure Arab tribes that were not mixed with anything ( have brown colour)

I hate both Saudi Arabia and Iran. They are one of the troublemakers who contributes to the chaos in the Islamic world. I wish both the sunnis and shias were united and would live with peace and harmony between them.Saudi Arabia is the worst, bombing the shit out of them and then not letting those masaakins in. I remember few years before the civil war, a large number of Yemenis were deported from Saudi Arabia. They are in worsen conditions than the Syrians. Even though I haven't forgotten how the Somalis were treated in Yemen, I do sympathize with them alot. The Muslims should do something about Iran and Saudi Arabia.:susp:

Keo

VIP
I am serious. We have a low profile. We aren't like you people, we haven't even created a terrorist that has blown some up in Aus yet. And we aren't bad leechers on the system. They starting to dislike us now though.
Soon to come to a city near you. If they are disliking you even when there are no Somalis committing terrorist attacks in the country then they will definitely come hard on you guys when the first case occurs. The Somali population in Australia is small so give it some time before that first case Somali comes along and fucks it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts