Yaa ilmo bidaar, claim back whats rightfully yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I have a female friend who always post pics of her son on FB. This little nigga got bidaaar at the age of 3.

And Arsene Wenger got a full set of hair at aged 67.

image.png

Life is shit for some people.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm looking at pictures of men from Guinnea-Bissau and those niggas live in dirt poor conditions but are still ripped qnd have muscles but Somalis also live in dirt poor conditions but they look malnourished with an calool and chicken legs.

We get bidaaar at aged 10 and look malnourished. We are a cursed people.

:francis:

I'm looking at pictures of men from Guinnea-Bissau and those niggas live in dirt poor conditions but are still ripped qnd have muscles but Somalis also live in dirt poor conditions but they look malnourished with an calool and chicken legs.

We get bidaaar at aged 10 and look malnourished. We are a cursed people.

:francis:

Because somalis have a qashin diet, What's basto and bariis going to do?

Geeljire's of the past had good bodies, -cause they had a better diet full of camel milk and protein

It isn't surprising Arsene Wenger has full set of hair with childlike hairline. When he coached at Japan he marvelled at the Japanese people and their diet. And proclaimed it was the healthiest diet, it isn't surprising see how well he has age especially in regards to his hair.

Somali diet is an issue. Too much processed carbohydrates, definitely not enough fats, proteins and vegetables. Diet has a huge role in balding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending