XooloSX: Stock Posts Per Week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Investing in stocks are haram you gaal mofo

Bisinka!

Some Shiek holding a Cocoa Cola bottle told me it's harm to invest. And then I told him what if I buy a stock in Cocoa Cola? He said it's Haram.

I pointed at his half drunk bottle of coke and asked him you just made coke money--That's Haram!

The man never questioned me ever since.:mjpls:

Last edited:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Investing in the same company you work for is about as halal as receiving a cheque from them. Being an investor is co-owning.

I avoid the Haram police at all costs. If someone tells you it's haram to invest in Qantas because they sell alchohol on the plane. I give up

But I'm not working so I can't invest in my company. Its not the company being haram people worry about (because you can invest in halal ones) but rather the market itself and how immorally it operates.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Bisinka!

Some Shiek holding a Cocoa Cola bottle told me it's harm to invest. And then I told him what if I buy a stock in Cocoa Cola? He said it's Haram.

I pointed at his half drunk bottle of coke and asked him you just made coke money--That's Haram!

The man never questioned me ever since.:mjpls:

Its not the company that people worry about but the middle-men (i.e. the market). Wall Street is fucked.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How did you get started? did you do any research before hand? what books/ resources would you recommend before jumping in? what's the start up cost like?
The best and quickest way I learned was investopidia. It's a stock simulator which helps you understand the whole stock market without the risk of losing money until you are confident enough to get into real market.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
If this becomes popular, I will add a day trading feature. However my friend told me it is not good and is a guessing game. He said you need models and stuff like that.

If this becomes popular, I will add a day trading feature. However my friend told me it is not good and is a guessing game. He said you need models and stuff like that.

That would be cool. There are zero Somali business channels or websites--or I haven't been looking hard enough.

YouTube has ruined day trading. People are kawaaling folks and telling them they can earn millions from the beach. I trade like a baby boomer, pick a few stocks and try to get a decent return. If I'm up by Fridays closing bell I'm super happy. But, research helps to curb the guessing.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
That would be cool. There are zero Somali business channels or websites--or I haven't been looking hard enough.

YouTube has ruined day trading. People are kawaaling folks and telling them they can earn millions from the beach. I trade like a baby boomer, pick a few stocks and try to get a decent return. If I'm up by Fridays closing bell I'm super happy. But, research helps to curb the guessing.
I see a lot of Somali guys gambling in Betfred too. They ask me to spare a nug so they can play slots. They do not understand value of hard work.

I see a lot of Somali guys gambling in Betfred too. They ask me to spare a nug so they can play slots. They do not understand value of hard work.

Gamblers are nuts. But the wealthy have people who handle thier investments for them. You can't have someone gamble for you.

The road to becoming an accredited investor is a long one. But, it's good to learn on your own and research. That's the best hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts