XooloSX: Stock Posts Per Week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just started reading more and I'm definitely going to start trading. I also just opened an account with my bank but the cost of each transaction is quite high compared to other trading websites. i will keep reading before i buy anything though.

A few dollars won't make huge difference.
In the beginning you won't be don't millions of trades per day.

Trade a few companies a day and hold some for longer periods. But be minimistic and just learn the basics wallahi. 5k is the best to start with. And you want that 1-2 companies per day

A few dollars won't make huge difference.
In the beginning you won't be don't millions of trades per day.

Trade a few companies a day and hold some for longer periods. But be minimistic and just learn the basics wallahi. 5k is the best to start with. And you want that 1-2 companies per day
I'm assuming you usually do your due diligence and research/read the financial statement of the company before buying the stock. how long do you usually spend on your research since you do this daily?

I'm assuming you usually do your due diligence and research/read the financial statement of the company before buying the stock. how long do you usually spend on your research since you do this daily?

Usually daily. But you want to simply yourself. Sometimes you will stay in Tech for weeks and after jump into energy or Bio. It's just sticking with one sector at a time wallahi. Pick good names in the beginning. No penny stocks.

But, nothing will teach you more until you push buy!

day trading is gambling :bell:

Says a guy named Somali Psycho.

Okay, let me get this right.

I buy a stocks from the company you work at, and I sell them a price I feel it will reach. I get my return and you are still standing @ that company for 8-10hours working for an hourly rate.

I think people people like you not willing to learn and grow are the biggest gamblers.

I buy a stocks from the company you work at, and I sell them a price I feel it will reach. I get my return and you are still standing @ that company for 8-10hours working for an hourly rate.

I think people people like you not willing to learn and grow are the biggest gamblers.

the personal attack :chrisfreshhah: I advocate for longer term investment, but good luck to you if you want to trade against high-frequency algo:yousmart:.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

I did invest a bit with a fair amount of capital. I invested in Australian companies (ANZ, Qantas etc.) but then I became hesitant when I saw it was governed by the same laws as gambling. Also its an Islamic grey area and you at times do something that's immoral. I might go back but I don't want to risk the akhira.

i

i just opened an account with my bank and apparently the charge £12.50 for each transaction which wouldn't be much if you were buying a lot of stocks at once. if you are buying few at a time then this would be quite expensive. I'm looking into other sites with cheaper rates. i also need to start researching what companies to invest in.
I found this mobile app called etoro. It's a stock trading app with minimal or no fees at all.

The problem is that they don't have a wide array of companies to trade with but the more popular companies are there.

@LarryThePuntite what do you think of these kinds of apps? I'm trading with $500 on it and I'm having somewhat success with it.

Last edited:
I found this mobile app called etoro. It's a stock trading app with minimal or no fees at all.

The problem is that they don't have a wide array of companies to trade with but the more popular companies are there.

@LarryThePuntite what do you think of these kinds of apps? I'm trading with $500 on it and I'm having somewhat success with it.

I use chartered banks to trade. If the bank picks up a new vendor than it's automatic. But I like to be simple.

I did invest a bit with a fair amount of capital. I invested in Australian companies (ANZ, Qantas etc.) but then I became hesitant when I saw it was governed by the same laws as gambling. Also its an Islamic grey area and you at times do something that's immoral. I might go back but I don't want to risk the akhira.

Investing in the same company you work for is about as halal as receiving a cheque from them. Being an investor is co-owning.

I avoid the Haram police at all costs. If someone tells you it's haram to invest in Qantas because they sell alchohol on the plane. I give up

Madara x

Sleep soundly
On man that's a lot of questions.

But one thing I can say is no amount of books and resources can get you started. You just need to dive in wallahi. I waited years spending money on books and articles only to find out I should have used that money on the market.

Master Trader (lol this is how i shall address you now), teach us plebeians how to get out of the indentured labor that we call careers.

On so real stuff tho, i have a question.

If i crush a bunch of CPA course (All three levels), without doing the exams, but just studying it.

Do you think that i will be ready to get initiated into the 'smoke and mirror' world of 'stocks'?

I swear if you began lessons on this stuff people would follow you. And you'd get some ajar.
Educate those of us who got hooked on the social sciences and help us break our addiction of theorizing.

I have a friend that invests in stocks. He always showing me graphs and telling me how a the right investment at the right time with the right company can give your stock from 1 dollar To 150. He's currently invested in a company making a device which police officers will be carrying to test people for d.u.i when reefer is legalized.

Master Trader (lol this is how i shall address you now), teach us plebeians how to get out of the indentured labor that we call careers.

On so real stuff tho, i have a question.

If i crush a bunch of CPA course (All three levels), without doing the exams, but just studying it.

Do you think that i will be ready to get initiated into the 'smoke and mirror' world of 'stocks'?

I swear if you began lessons on this stuff people would follow you. And you'd get some ajar.
Educate those of us who got hooked on the social sciences and help us break our addiction of theorizing.

Don't let anyone fool you. When Somalis see other Somalis fly off buildings suddenly they want to be eagles.

Investing isn't engrained in Somali culture, unlike the Germans or Chinese. I'm just here to spark confidence in people and share my experiences and journey.

There's no Ajar in the stock market, there's returns and losses. But for you to learn how to read financial statements through a CPA can help you hack it.

I'm a minimalist trader. No cool apps, no cool tricks. Just fundamentals.

I have a friend that invests in stocks. He always showing me graphs and telling me how a the right investment at the right time with the right company can give your stock from 1 dollar To 150. He's currently invested in a company making a device which police officers will be carrying to test people for d.u.i when reefer is legalized.

See how exciting these things are.
Somalis just know who's hiring but not whose earning or creating.

But, it's not everyday you hit the jackpot. If you can make 5-8% return daily on 5K that's amazing. Just go simple and trade 1-2 different companies per day. The graphs are all a distraction. You need to read statements and analyst researching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts