Xildhibaan Cabdirahman Dhoore: Maakhir labadaa sanno ee Khaatumo KGM tahay waxa ay tijaabinaysaa Puntland, haddii ay wax beddeli weydo waa tashanaynaa

qof soomaaliya la qasbi karo hada kabacdi ma jireyso. I don’t post cos of PL but instead of the wider movement in the country. Maxaa dib ah hadii reer kasto is maamulto iyo cida ay rabto ku dar sati

Exactly let every clan who have enough lands to create a regional administration decide their own fates, who are we to decide who can and cannot become a federal state.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Exactly let every clan who have enough lands to create a regional administration decide their own fates, who are we to decide who can and cannot become a federal state.

Their has to be some sort of universal rule or else what's stopping me turning my village into a state which I would love too.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Their has to be some sort of universal rule or else what's stopping me turning my village into a state which I would love too.
You can have devolution. The idea and goal of Somalis should be to get decision making as close citizens as possible. We shouldn’t force people that don’t want to be together, this is why we can’t get beyond clan infighting

In USA you have massive states like Texas which is the same size as whole of Somalia and than they have the smallest state Rhode Island which is only 4,000km sq, Hiiraan is 31,000km sq and Sanaag is around 54,230km sq so half of Sanaag which warsangali controls will be around 27,000km sq which is enough lands to be their own states.

Let every clans who have enough lands determine their own fate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can have devolution. The idea and goal of Somalis should be to get decision making as close citizens as possible. We shouldn’t force people that don’t want to be together, this is why we can’t get beyond clan infighting

But u need a 'rule' or else u have potentially 90 districts, and thousands of villages. U could end up with every village declaring itself a state and president if their no rule in place. U want to see 90 potential presidents if we just use 90 districts from 91, or potentially 1000 presidents at the village level.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
But u need a 'rule' or else u have potentially 90 districts, and thousands of villages. U could end up with every village declaring itself a state and president if their no rule in place. U want to see 90 potential presidents if we just use 90 districts from 91, or potentially 1000 presidents at the village level.
If you can’t convince your neighbours of uniting for something greater than you have bad leadership. That’s what PL has shown with this many big clans wanting to leave. Maybe you should focus on that.

From now people who don’t want to be together won’t be forced

Welcome back.

Even if they are to administer their own rule within confined borders there still needs to be an overarching government in any case of wrongdoing.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Welcome back.

Even if they are to administer their own rule within confined borders there still needs to be an overarching government in any case of wrongdoing.
That’s what the FGS should be there for, not some middleman state ‘President’. Once we have 10-20 Presidents the current federal system will just become governorships

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you can’t convince your neighbours of uniting for something greater than you have bad leadership. That’s what PL has shown with this many big clans wanting to leave. Maybe you should focus on that.

From now people who don’t want to be together won’t be forced

Every tom, dick, harry who says they don't want to be in PL isn't credible source, that's madness, their r many ppl who don't like PL, doesn't mean they hold any real authority such as their ISIMO. U don't worry about PL, it's just fine if the ISIMO support it.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Every tom, dick, harry who says they don't want to be in PL isn't credible source, that's madness, their r many ppl who don't like PL, doesn't mean they hold any real authority such as their ISIMO. U don't worry about PL, it's just fine if the ISIMO support it.
You’re VP can has left and your Speaker clan already has a movement for their own state that isn’t yet serious but could be any moment.

But again this thread shouldn’t be viewed in PL terms but wider the failure of federalism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You’re VP can has left and your Speaker clan already has a movement for their own state that isn’t yet serious but could be any moment.

But again this thread shouldn’t be viewed in PL terms but wider the failure of federalism

If the Isimo support PL, politicians words mean nothing, we don't have same culture as south where politicians carry authority, everyone in Somalia knows the backbone in PL is the Isimo not siyasin, they are the 'insurers' of the state. U can run around and find 1000 different ppl in PL who don't support it but their isimo do and they hold no weight, their words is as weak as yours is.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If the Isimo support PL, politicians words mean nothing, we don't have same culture as south where politicians carry authority, everyone in Somalia knows the backbone in PL is the Isimo not siyasin, they are the 'insurers' of the state. U can run around and find 1000 different ppl in PL who don't support it but their isimo do and they hold no weight, their words is as weak as yours is.
Your isimo can’t even stop the incoming civil war Deni has planned. They are finished, you have become dumbed down since your 2000-early 10s hay day

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your isimo can’t even stop the incoming civil war Deni has planned. They are finished, you have become dumbed down since your 2000-early 10s hay day

Ina barqashow ina 38 minute lagu karbashay, aduunka ayaa ka naxay waryaa, thats who hags gave bayah too sultan barqash kkkkkk, waxasi oo kale ayad ula rabta all somalis, i wish u guys see history u guys are alway wrong.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

qof soomaaliya la qasbi karo hada kabacdi ma jireyso. I don’t post cos of PL but instead of the wider movement in the country. Maxaa dib ah hadii reer kasto is maamulto iyo cida ay rabto ku dar sati
You're quoting someone with 0 relevance to us and a Faroole stooge of all things.

we have a Suldaan if he said we aren't PL then we aren't focus on AS currently xooging Galmudug neefow.

Trending