Xaliima that looked like REIKO frm MN was featured on Somalidaaduunka, after few hrs she was deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
reason she was deleted was bc this mad woman was literally promoting and selling chemical whitening cream.

What was crazy abt was that she assumed the role of a doctor by answering to some females asking her if it was ok to use it during pregnancy and her reply was " certainly". She was a fob with an intention to produce more autistic kids

I saw that too. The products were written in a different language but she still acted like it was all good. Indho adeegnimada.

One of the products even had a pic displaying how your skin gradually gets lighter :faysalwtf:

And when she advised the pregnant woman that it is safe. :ileycry:

Kudos on Somalidaaduunka team for deleting it and speaking against it!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I saw that too. The products were written in a different language but she still acted like it was all good. Indho adeegnimada.

One of the products even had a pic displaying how your skin gradually gets lighter :faysalwtf:

And when she advised the pregnant woman that it is safe. :ileycry:

Kudos on Somalidaaduunka team for deleting it and speaking against it!

"I'm a make up artist " bey tiri :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:that phrase has been butchered by our people on SC and Instagram

This woman was clearly a merchant of death with a smile

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What happened? A chick was advertising bleaching creams? :susp:

She came on there with her street Somali talk "halkaney ka shidantahay em ee mag ab artiist". Then she went on to show blatant disregard for humanity by telling pregnant women "it is safe to use it". I watched just like 4 clips and stopped it. Later on I noticed a writing on S.A. and I was like no way that chick is literate. That's when I discovered that she was deleted and admins apologized to the masses while throwing her under the bus. Sadly! She was selling that stuff out of Karmel Mall. She has a store there as could be seen from the video.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She came on there with her street Somali talk "halkaney ka shidantahay em ee mag ab artiist". Then she went on to showed blatant disregard for humanity by telling pregnant women "it is safe to use it". I watched just like 4 clips and stopped it. Later on I noticed a writing on S.A. and I was like no way that chick is literate. That's when I discovered that she was deleted and admins apologized to the masses while throwing her under the bus. Sadly! She was selling that stuff out of Karmel Mall. She has a store there as could be seen from the video.
That's so cringe worthy Wallahi. I just checked the Somalidaaduunka snap story and I didn't see her. Sadly every chick that applies a lotion on her face is a make up artist now. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts