Would you still be friends with opposite gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

QalinQor

Catfish
... after you get married?? :cosbyhmm:

So my one of my close friend got married last year. It hasn't changed our friendship. But I feel guilty everytime we hang out :childplease:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
YES!

This idea of the same gender group can't be friends is just stupid. I have had really hot female friends that I always respected them as friends even after one of them asked me out. For me, at some point, those female friends become like sisters to me.

Like maybe the average person isn't capable of being friends with the same-sex because they're horny freaks. But, if you can't trust your partner, then you need find someone else.

If my partner doesn't want me to be friends with my females friends, then they are out of my life :camby:

Also, you should definitely work these things out on the first date.

I don't have female friends.

Only female acquaintances.

A friend is a person who you would have no problem being vulnerable to. They should always have your back. Spilling about your marriage to the opposite sex is problematic.

As they say, " A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on."

You should end that friendship or at least avoid hanging out with him because it can cause problems like his wife misunderstanding the frienship.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I don't have female friends.

" A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on."
:hemad:

I believe that men and women should not be friends because they will eventually like each other.
The story of Barsisa always comes to mind when I think about "platonic" relationships.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
If his wife dosen't have a problem with it then yea, I'd still be his friend. Most of my guy friends were my childhood friends so it would suck if we had to break off our friendship :(

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've male friends from elementary, middle and high school, college friends. I'm not cutting them off. Plus my bae knows them and is cool with them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Friendship is important even in a relationship when he takes you as his second wife in sha Allah & be friends for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.