World must give Somalia 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why are u so pessimistic about somalias future, I tried to be pessimist about it too but reality is we're in for a brighter future.

I am a secular, federalism supporting, feminist so please tell me how I can be optimistic about Somalia in its current state or her future? If anything, I'm being realistic. It's a bright future for Islamists, rapists, centralists and men. Not so much for people like me.

I am a secular, federalism supporting, feminist so please tell me how I can be optimistic about Somalia in its current state or her future? If anything, I'm being realistic. It's a bright future for Islamists, rapists, centralists and men. Not so much for people like me.
Horta al shabaab days are numbered, I won't be surprised if they cease to exist by the end of 2017 somalia is taking real actions to stop them, this raping thing is mostly being committed by these soldiers and they're getting kicked out once we put our military and police back on track, and trust me rapists will get harsh punishments, federalism is only gonna work if the president or our sovereignty don't get undermined by individuals full of kibir. Somalia is more secular than all these so called muslim nations when it comes to women, somali women contribute a lot to Somalia and it's impossible to not include them after all we somalis are very protective and supportive to our mothers aunts sisters ect, the old generation of centralised men ruling is over. Just watch lol you'll see

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Guys, really making Somalia into protectorate is best news for the people who lives there. Atleast they get chance of living. Instead of being blown up by fellow muslim.

Protectorate is best chance we have at the moment to escape Qabiillands, explosiveland(alshabab), pirateland.

We get protected just like the native americans. We get one coastal city enough for 10 million somalis, guarded by the World. There will be strict rule that every somali family can only have one child. The other cities will be populated by either Chinese, Americans, Turks or Pakistanis.
This way s become minority and soon extinct ethnic group. By the year 2200 Insha Allah there wont be .

Wallahi this is just to save the Region and Mankind.
If a nation is too destructive then its better for such nation to cease exist.

We have to admit that we must allow the land to be owned by people who knows how to treat her. There is so much potential in her, but she is shackled by savage destroyers.

Every true Wadani will agree with me.
If Farmaajo reads this, he would cry because there is so much truth in it.

Guys, really making Somalia into protectorate is best news for the people who lives there. Atleast they get chance of living. Instead of being blown up by fellow muslim.

Protectorate is best chance we have at the moment to escape Qabiillands, explosiveland(alshabab), pirateland.

We get protected just like the native americans. We get one coastal city enough for 10 million somalis, guarded by the World. There will be strict rule that every somali family can only have one child. The other cities will be populated by either Chinese, Americans, Turks or Pakistanis.
This way s become minority and soon extinct ethnic group. By the year 2200 Insha Allah there wont be .

Wallahi this is just to save the Region and Mankind.
If a nation is too destructive then its better for such nation to cease exist.
Wtf are u talking about, Pirates don't exist anymore, and al shabaab are taking there last breath before they're gone, qabiil is dead sxb, the only person that's upset about it and keeps bringing it up is u

Duchess

VIP
Horta al shabaab days are numbered, I won't be surprised if they cease to exist by the end of 2017 somalia is taking real actions to stop them, this raping thing is mostly being committed by these soldiers and they're getting kicked out once we put our military and police back on track, and trust me rapists will get harsh punishments, federalism is only gonna work if the president or our sovereignty don't get undermined by individuals full of kibir. Somalia is more secular than all these so called muslim nations when it comes to women, somali women contribute a lot to Somalia and it's impossible to not include them after all we somalis are very protective and supportive to our mothers aunts sisters ect, the old generation of centralised men ruling is over. Just watch lol you'll see

What?? Women don't even get their 30% quota that's been promised to them for a decade now.:kodaksmiley:

I nearly spit out my lunch when you tried to make it seem like a man who has been accused of rape would somehow make sure rapists receive a harsh punishment.:ayaanswag:

Somalia secular compared to where exactly?!? Saudi Arabia?:mjlol: In some places you can't tell the difference between Taliban era Afghanistan and Somalia. Secular my ass. :chrisfreshhah:We have non-violent Islamists that have lodged themselves into the political landscape and you want me to be optimistic about Al Shabaab being "crushed" in some unrealistic future. I'm sorry but I'm afraid you're far from optimistic and bordering delusional at this point. :bell:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Wtf are u talking about, Pirates don't exist anymore, and al shabaab are taking there last breath before they're gone, qabiil is dead sxb, the only person that's upset about it and keeps bringing it up is u
So if tomorrow suicidebomb happens that kills 40 people(just like two days ago).
Or Kastuumo and Siilland fightings starts.
Or punanis and habar kintir fights in Gaalkacyo.

U will still say s have a future?

Duchess

VIP
So if tomorrow suicidebomb happens that kills 40 people(just like two days ago).

Yes! A future we can all believe in. :chrisfreshhah:

What?? Women don't even their 30% quota that's been promised to them for a decade now.:kodaksmiley:

I nearly spit out my lunch when you tried to make it seem like a man who has been accused of rape would somehow make sure rapists receive a harsh punishment.:ayaanswag:

Somalia secular compared to where exactly?!? Saudi Arabia?:mjlol: In some places you can't tell the difference between Taliban era Afghanistan and Somalia. Secular my ass. :chrisfreshhah:We have non-violent Islamists that have lodged themselves into the political landscape and you want me to be optimistic about Al Shabaab being "crushed" in some unrealistic future. I'm sorry but I'm afraid you're far from optimistic and bordering delusional at this point. :bell:
LOL awww macaanto you just need a nice warm hug, everything is gonna be fine OK ayeeyo :friendhug:

Duchess

VIP
LOL awww macaanto you just need a nice warm hug, everything is gonna be fine OK ayeeyo :friendhug:

Not until women rule. Somali women had it better 40 years ago than they do now or will 4 years from now. You enable these men and continue to fall for their bait and switch, only to be disappointed in the end. You think you love Somalia, but what you're experiencing is trauma bonding. :damn:

You won't see a civil war break out again it's very unlikely, but al shabaab will continue to bomb and that means there losing grounds and are even targeting civilians more to scare them but it's gonna back fire, you're also gonna start to see a lot of infighting and mistrust going on in the al shabaab camp, especially when there's bounties on there head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending