World must give Somalia 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If the s fails to find any solution for the terrorism, lack of strong state and unity/disunity problems then the world must bring Somalia(From borama/hargeisa till raskambooni) under protectorate, abolish the flags(blue flag, siilland flag, punaniland flag etc) and border, remove a from UN.

The protectorate will be blessing for the civilians and the animals, because they will be protected against the violence of themselves(s), ironically.

I think this is fair decision. To remove a from existence is true justice.

I will support 100% if Turkey wants to colonize a.
Bring in 20 million Turkish people from Turkey. Let them become the majority.
Any kind of protectorate/colonisation is better than the madness we live in today. I call that mercy.

If the s fails to find any solution for the terrorism, lack of strong state and unity/disunity problems then the world must bring Somalia(From borama/hargeisa till raskambooni) under protectorate, abolish the flags(blue flag, siilland flag, punaniland flag etc) and border, remove a from UN.

The protectorate will be blessing for the civilians and the animals, because they will be protected against the violence of themselves(s), ironically.

I think this is fair decision. To remove a from existence is true justice.

The only thing Somalis hate more than each other is outside meddling the idea is dead from the start :ivers:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
The only thing Somalis hate more than each other is outside meddling the idea is dead from the start :ivers:

the s dont know whats good for them. they are destructive by nature.

they need a strong non-somali zookeeper with 1 million non-somali army, and 20 million colonizers.

i think its time for a to dissapear and live only in historybooks.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
This is strange coming from a so called wadani
:damn::russ::pachah1::mjlol:

i never said to be wadani for people.

iam wadani to the land.
the land continues to live, but not in the form of A. It will get new name, new citizens. we will be like native americans.

this beautiful land deserves better owners. it deserves people who makes infrastructure, protects the poor, gives women rights, makes long boulards along the beaches.

:damn::russ::pachah1::mjlol:

i never said to be wadani for people.

iam wadani to the land.
the land continues to live, but not in the form of A. It will get new name, new citizens. we will be like native americans.

this beautiful land deserves better owners. it deserves people who makes infrastructure, protects the poor, gives women rights, makes long boulards along the beaches.
This "wadani" supports the extinction of his own people. The irony is strong.

:wtf: :dwill:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Who gives the "world" that right? It is our country and we should be left alone to either fix it or burn it.

Not when you're infecting the whole region. The world should give them 10 months max. If a Darood man can't fix it, then there's no fixing it. Dismantle the whole thing and call it a day.

Not when you're infecting the whole region. The world should give them 10 months max. If a Darood man can't fix it, then there's no fixing it. Dismantle the whole thing and call it a day.
When you say the world who do you mean exactly? And since when did the world have somalia's interests in their agendas? It would be naive to think like that.

Subhanallah, Somalia has made great achievements in the past decade even though we were being cheated by corrupted individuals, once al shabaab gets eradicated soon and peace covers the whole land, somalia will be on the path of becoming the most modern country in the world.

Look at other african or south american countries, they have peace in there land and they still are at the bottom of the barrel with us, so much potential in somalia that Allah swt is gonna unleash for us after all these years of instability.

Karma is already working wonders against Ethiopia after all these years of meddling in our affairs, the oncoming collapse coming to them is gonna make somalias civil war look like child's play.

In 10 yrs it's gonna be so much improvement and stability in somalia inshallah MARK MY WORDS:fittytousand:

Duchess

VIP
When you say the world who do you mean exactly? And since when did the world have somalia's interests in their agendas? It would be naive to think like that.

Who cares about Somalia? Either they get their shit together or the world steps in and saves the globe from this cancer. Somalia is a bigger threat to the earth than global warming.

If we based hatred of Somalia for being foreign than only two profiles in here would qualify as Somali :bell:

Prime example @Duchess

Somalia ha burburto is something I say after every prayer. Brb, dhuhr time. :ayaanswag:

Subhanallah, Somalia has made great achievements in the past decade even though we were being cheated by corrupted individuals, once al shabaab gets eradicated soon and peace covers the whole land, somalia will be on the path of becoming the most modern country in the world.

Look at other african or south american countries, they have peace in there land and they still are at the bottom of the barrel with us, so much potential in somalia that Allah swt is gonna unleash for us after all these years of instability.

Karma is already working wonders against Ethiopia after all these years of meddling in our affairs, the oncoming collapse coming to them is gonna make somalias civil war look like child's play.

In 10 yrs it's gonna be so much improvement and stability in somalia inshallah MARK MY WORDS:fittytousand:
We are primed for a comeback. Just afraid we will miss our chance this decade

Duchess

VIP
:kodaksmiley:@Duchess are you being sarcastic?

I'm being absolutely serious. Forget the rest of humanity for a second, YOU are in America because Somalia and Somalis posed a direct threat to your life. You weren't accepted in to the US on a student visa, but as a refugee. Now if Somalia gets even worse and its problems begin to infect the rest of the region then I support the powers that be stepping in and saving the rest of humanity from this cancer.

We are primed for a comeback. Just afraid we will miss our chance this decade
Yeah I'm not so sure about this current decade we're in its already over in 3 yrs, but it's like a snowball effect, the ball is already moving and it's only gonna get better, in 2020 they're already saying Somalia will start it's off shore oil drilling, that's gonna only be a huge bonus but I think somalia will prosper of other sectors, we won't be like the arabs whose main source is oil. I just hope I live to see the come back.

I'm being absolutely serious. Forget the rest of humanity for a second, YOU are in America because Somalia and Somalis posed a direct threat to your life. You weren't accepted in to the US on a student visa, but as a refugee. Now if Somalia gets even worse and its problems begin to infect the rest of the region then I support the powers that be stepping in and saving the rest of humanity from this cancer.
Why are u so pessimistic about somalias future, I tried to be pessimist about it too but reality is we're in for a brighter future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts