WONDERFUL news coming out of the soon to be Yugoslavia-like Ethiopia. PM Abiy the idiot declares that he’ll go & fight, a sign that Ethiopia abt to

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Break apart.

I demand that the Somali regions completely close our borders.

We will not except one single refugees.

except several thousand of the best and fit Ethiopian females to be distributed amongst our destitute males who can’t afford to marry due to Xaliimos inflated meher dowry. This will not be by force. The state will offer these refugee females $200 to marry our destitute males who must marry to increase our population so that we become an empire in the horn.

I’m taking a page from the great empires in history such as the Ottomans and the Russian.
They conquered lands and had children with the conquered people’s women.

We urge the family of @AbdiGaalDoon to trick him into coming to Somalia so we can marry him off to a Habeshi female by force. He must produce 3 kids before we release him.

Brother reduce your hates towards ethiopians, there are Muslims too in Ethiopia. Let us pray for them to have peace. Don't forget in there there are somalis refugees and Somalia who have gone for businesses

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Whatever happens i just hope that every region in ethiopia goes their own way and resists the colonial borders that forced them together and were designed to create conflict and stagnation in african nations.

We as africans must educate ourselves and rise up as one. Each nation has to ensure the security of their people and if they can't get along then secession must be granted.

Break apart.

I demand that the Somali regions completely close our borders.

We will not except one single refugees.

except several thousand of the best and fit Ethiopian females to be distributed amongst our destitute males who can’t afford to marry due to Xaliimos inflated meher dowry. This will not be by force. The state will offer these refugee females $200 to marry our destitute males who must marry to increase our population so that we become an empire in the horn.

I’m taking a page from the great empires in history such as the Ottomans and the Russian.
They conquered lands and had children with the conquered people’s women.

We urge the family of @AbdiGaalDoon to trick him into coming to Somalia so we can marry him off to a Habeshi female by force. He must produce 3 kids before we release him.

ethipoia one of the oldest out there crumbles to shit like this in a cynical spin

Conflict in Ethiopia is not in our interest. The Somali government is already extremely weak and some people want the whole region to be in chaos.

If you think this is wonderful news you must be devoid of reason. Ethiopia collapsing isn't the big W that some Somalis here are suggesting we need. I'm against a strong Ethiopia but I also don't want a lawless Ethiopia where people aren't monitored in their movements and doings.

Trending

Latest posts