Women rights movement has reached it goals in the west?

Has the women's right movement reached its conclusion in the West?

• Yes, says the sexist men

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No, says the righteous women

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it is women's rights day around the world, and therefore it would be interesting discussing wether feminism is still needed or wether the women's rights movement has reached its goal and made it useless.

Women of color make 62 cents to the white man's dollar.
Compared to white women who make 77 cents to the white man's dollar.

At this moment we haven't achieved anything yet.
:susp:

Women's rights deserve their equal left

Arthur-First.jpg it would only make it right

It was never about equal rights it was always about benefits even the first wave of feminism that wanted women to vote forgot that men voted but they also were in the Military but of course you didn't see any woman saying they want women in the military women are hypocrites

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
never said that. somalis were muslim back then. this warped version of islam that infiltrated the muslim world is to blame and the somali men who perpetuate it.

Somali women perpetuate this strict version of Islam as well. My aunt is...very religiously strict with her kids. I pity my cousins :mjcry:

women don't need more rights, even in the west they were happier being stay at home moms and not concerning themselves with a professional career. fathers stayed in the family and children got good upbringing. equality is code word for male genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts