Women of Islam let's discuss Hoor al Ayn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Sometimes you gotta change the car oil and sometimes the stick get's stuck. Same car just different parts 72 times. Wallahi that heaven.

What does that mean? I find your world view very interesting. You're liberated from most things Muslim women struggle with like their sexuality and understanding of a woman's role in Islam.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What does that mean? I find your world view very interesting. You're liberated from most things Muslim women struggle with like their sexuality and understanding of a woman's role in Islam.

Woman's role? Please for your own good forget about those backwards ideas. Muslim women are forced to suppress one of humanity most basics needs. If you talk about women and sex Muslim men often have a mindset that indicates only men are sexual beings, and women aren't therefor women are here on earth only to please men. You yourself showed signs of that specific way of thinking when you tried to paint a picture of us women being asexual.

All of this is false. Women are equally if not more a sexual being. I believe women have deeper sexual fantasies than men due to the fact that we've been told since birth to act as if we have no inner sexual longings.

Hubble

VIP
Woman's role? Please for your own good forget about those backwards ideas. Muslim women are forced to suppress one of humanity most basics needs. If you talk about women and sex Muslim men often have a mindset that indicates only men are sexual beings, and women aren't therefor women are here on earth only to please men. You yourself showed signs of that specific way of thinking when you tried to paint a picture of us women being asexual.

All of this is false. Women are equally if not more a sexual being. I believe women have deeper sexual fantasies than men due to the fact that we've been told since birth to act as if we have no inner sexual longings.

I don't think that women are there for pleasing men or that they lack sexual desire. I just never met a woman who wanted dozens of men. I always thought that they wanted a soulmate and besides that wanted to pamper themselves and live it up.

What does the car analogy symbolize?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't think that women are there for pleasing men or that they lack sexual desire. I just never met a woman who wanted dozens of men. I always thought that they wanted a soulmate and besides that wanted to pamper themselves and live it up.

What does the car analogy symbolize?

You think that way because you've been told that women only want those things. Sheiks, media and other outlets have let you to believe women have no other desires than to wear nice clothes and paint their nails

LOL the car is a male, I wouldn't change the car because I'm straight but the oil or the stick I would change. Oil refer's to what man, and the stick to his genitalia.

Hubble

VIP
You think that way because you've been told that women only want those things. Sheiks, media and other outlets have let you to believe women have no other desires than to wear nice clothes and paint their nails

LOL the car is a male, I wouldn't change the car because I'm straight but the oil or the stick I would change. Oil refer's to what man, and the stick to his genitalia.

Loool good to know. Most women I know just shame each other on social media. They're not liberated at all.

If KowDheh can jump in the thread (as a male) I can too right? It's only fair I get a shot too.

The 72 number might not be from a "strong hadith", like everybody was quick to point out. Doesn't change the fact that in the Quran, heavenly female companions (plural!) are mentioned in at least 8 surahs from my count. Surahs 37, 38, 44, 52, 55, 56, and 78. That's 7% of all chapters! All verses include some variation of these descriptions: fair, beautiful, large-eyed, full-breasted, who limit their glances (shyness), and are untouched by both men & jinns (those sneaky jinns need to back off!). :cosbyhmm:

I found the repetition to be quite odd to say the least.

You're right about the hooris being used as a threat of some sort, some hadiths are straight up disrespectful to dunya women. Like this one:

Houris do not want wives to annoy their husbands, since the houris will also be the spouses [i.e. wives] of the Muslim husbands in the afterlife; ---"Mu’adh b. Jobal (R.A.) reported that Allah’s Messenger (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said, ‘A woman does not annoy her husband but his spouse from amongst the houris (maidens with wide eyes, intensely white and deeply black irises) will say: Do not annoy him, may Allah ruin you." He is with you as a passing guest. Very soon, he will part with you and come to us.’" [Ibn-i-Majah vol.3:2014 p.212]

I see the lame excuses on this thread are not working for you, rightly so. Considering you are still religious I hope you find a reasonable explanation that works, though I wouldn't count on it. Keep ya head up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending