Woman kills her parents

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is wrong with the world?

1674152949782.png

Authorities conducted another search of the home and found the bodies of Beck's 73-year-old father and 72-year-old mother.

"A chain saw was located near one of the bodies, and both individuals were in various stages of dismemberment," Steele said. "Several firearms were recovered from the home as well."

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its not a theory its a fact mens hormones make them more perceptible to violent emotions

Do you know the Latin Singer Shakira? She made a new song which is popular now- about her ex husband who cheated on her! You know- how she found out????

Someone be eating her Strawberry jam- and she knew her husband hated how it tasted.

So she put a small camera and bingo---a heffaa in her undies kissing her husband came for the Jam in her home and fridge!!!!!!!!! She kicked both of them out.

Do you know the Latin Singer Shakira? She made a new song which is popular now- about her ex husband who cheated on her! You know- how she found out????

Someone be eating her Strawberry jam- and she knew her husband hated how it tasted.

So she put a small camera and bingo---a heffaa in her undies kissing her husband came for the Jam in her home and fridge!!!!!!!!! She kicked both of them out.
what has that got to do with my post?

What is wrong with the world?

View attachment 249471

Authorities conducted another search of the home and found the bodies of Beck's 73-year-old father and 72-year-old mother.

"A chain saw was located near one of the bodies, and both individuals were in various stages of dismemberment," Steele said. "Several firearms were recovered from the home as well."

Let me guess… she either wanted inheritance or insurance payout?

its not a theory its a fact mens hormones make them more perceptible to violent emotions
According to research, testosterone does not create aggression. It amplifies pre-existing tendencies once it kicks off. More aggressive people indeed have higher testosterone. We call this a correlation, not necessarily a causation. I'm unsure if we know everything about those types of hormones.

According to research, testosterone does not create aggression. It amplifies pre-existing tendencies once it kicks off. More aggressive people indeed have higher testosterone. We call this a correlation, not necessarily a causation. I'm unsure if we know everything about those types of hormones.
I never mentioned hormones, there are other hormones at play in a man, and it is a fact even if we don't look at violence that men have the tendency to be more violent since the beginning to the end of time

Yaraye

VIP

oh my god. I saw that yesterday loooool! of all things strawberry jaw! :mjlol::russ:

I never mentioned hormones, there are other hormones at play in a man, and it is a fact even if we don't look at violence that men have the tendency to be more violent since the beginning to the end of time
Of course, there are other things at play, the reason I stated the "pre-existing tendencies" part. Of all the hormones, usually, people associate testosterone with aggression, and the comment you responded to mentioned this particular hormone. And yeah, you noted hormones yourself.

I don't think anyone will argue against men being more prone to violence or generally reaching a higher threshold of aggression that result in violence compared to women. I was not looking to criticize, only to correct a factoid. If you don't hold those views, then that's cool.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

You ooze of Testosterone.

Trending