Why should a non-Isaaq believe in Somaliland ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about being a Doroo it's about facts from what I've seen irl and online

1- Most Landers particularly Isaaq hate on other clans that neighbors them
2-Have this arrogant mentality hating on Somalis but would gladly bend over for Habesha
3-SNM forcefully occupy lands while killing natives who won't agree with their mentality

Why should I believe in Somaliland ?

1450818690507.png

Somaliland has a shaxaada on it's flag. You don't believe in it you don't believe in xaaq and that's apostasy which is punished by death in our faith.

So quit this Isaaq this Isaaq that nonsense for once and embrace what is right for you here and hereafter.

Wabillah tawfiq . . . .

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Believe it or not.Somaliland shall remain so you either get with the program or prepare to be deported for not having Somaliland ID

Apollo

VIP
Believe it or not.Somaliland shall remain so you either get with the program or prepare to be deported for not having Somaliland ID

That kind of thinking will backfire. What if your statesmen are refused passports from Somalia in return and they can't travel to other continents? Not talking presidents only, but many of the other lower officials. siilaanyolaugh

You don't have to 'believe in Somaliland,' if you're not from Somaliland.

"1- Most Landers particularly Isaaq hate on other clans that neighbors them
2-Have this arrogant mentality hating on Somalis but would gladly bend over for Habesha
3-SNM forcefully occupy lands while killing natives who won't agree with their mentality"

In regards to 1, all hatred is mutual in somali qabil nonsense. Some people hate over clan shit, some people don't, and they come from all clans.
In regards to 2, all Somali regions bend over for foreign powers. That's the reality of being a poor country, Somalia does the same.
In regards to 3, there have always been area in the east of Somaliland which have wanted unity with Somalia. That's always been the case. I suspect that if they ever start negotiating seriously (as if), these areas will be ceded to Somalia. Right now, though, as Somaliland claims independence along colonialist line, they claim those areas too.

It goes without saying, that there is way way way too much hate for there to ever be any political union between Somalis. Way too much. Nobody seems to understand that everyone thinks they're the victim of some other clan, there isn't any common ground to build any honest union.

Last edited:
That kind of thinking will backfire. What if your statesmen are refused passports from Somalia in return and they can't travel to other continents? Not talking presidents only, but many of the other lower officials. siilaanyolaugh

This wouldn't happen because it's horrifyingly bad pr. Somalia can't claim Somaliland and it's people to the international community and then stop issuing passports to them.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
This wouldn't happen because it's horrifyingly bad pr. Somalia can't claim Somaliland and it's people to the international community and then stop issuing passports to them.
He's mad retarded.No one issues us Somalia passports.Any randomn nigga can make a fake Somali passport

You don't have to 'believe in Somaliland,' if you're not from Somaliland.

"1- Most Landers particularly Isaaq hate on other clans that neighbors them
3-SNM forcefully occupy lands while killing natives who won't agree with their mentality"

In regards to 1, all hatred is mutual in somali qabil nonsense. Some people hate over clan shit, some people don't, and they come from all clans.
In regards to 2, all Somali regions bend over for foreign powers. That's the reality of being a poor country, Somalia does the same.
In regards to 3, there have always been area in the east of Somaliland which have wanted unity with Somalia. That's always been the case. I suspect that if they ever start negotiating seriously (as if), these areas will be ceded to Somalia. Right now, though, as Somaliland claims independence along colonialist line, they claim those areas too.

It goes without saying, that there is way way way too much hate for there to ever be any political union between Somalis. Way too much. Nobody seems to understand that everone thinks they're the victim of some other clan, there isn't any common ground to build any honest union.
I'm from Dhahar where we have shitty Puntland militia and SNM playing hide and seek . You think the people have time to negotiate when they got enemies from both sides.

I'm from Dhahar where we have shitty Puntland militia and SNM playing hide and seek . You think the people have time to negotiate when they got enemies from both sides.

My guess is there will be referendums done eventually, but we're not at that stage yet.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You are pathetic who's forcing you to join puntland?

Puntland militia?they are all Warsangeli for your information. Most of those terrorists that attack puntland come through from your territories & camp in galgala mountains. Puntland is the enemy now lol since when?

Acudu billahi mina shadani rajeem may Allah protect us from the evil eye. Puntland ha noolato cadoowgeeda cagta hoostiisa.

Apollo

VIP
He's mad retarded.No one issues us Somalia passports.Any randomn nigga can make a fake Somali passport

Passports can and will become significantly more technologically advanced and secure. Considering that Somaliland will forever stay in this limbo, in a couple of decades time your officials won't be able to travel to other countries. They will be put on a blacklist.

The OP is not even Warsangeli. Sheegato piece of shit. When you see someone claiming to be a Dhulbahante or Warsangeli and then comparing a son of Harti (in this case Maxamed Harti aka Majerteen) to Isaaq (an old foe of Daarod), it's a dead give away that they are sheegaato.

It's like comparing Mareexaan iyo Hawiye. The little family quarrels between Daarod cannot be compared to the animosity that exists between Daarod iyo Isaaq or Daarod iyo Hawiye.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
The OP is not even Warsangeli. Sheegato piece of shit. When you see someone claiming to be a Dhulbahante or Warsangeli and then comparing a son of Harti (in this case Maxamed Harti aka Majerteen) to Isaaq (an old foe of Daarod), it's a dead give away that they are sheegaato.

It's like comparing Mareexaan iyo Hawiye. The little family quarrels between Daarod cannot be compared to the animosity that exists between Daarod iyo Isaaq or Daarod iyo Hawiye.
We are enjoying an increase of traitors of Daroods.Inshallah there will be Hawiye and Isaaq cooperation when it comes to the Harti.We will squeeze MJ land from the North and south(Galkacayo) stay angry pirate

We are enjoying an increase of traitors of Daroods.Inshallah there will be Hawiye and Isaaq cooperation when it comes to the Harti.We will squeeze MJ land from the North and south(Galkacayo) stay angry pirate
You HAVE to find some sort of alliance with the Hawiye aka "Hutu" as you call them to challenge Harti, a sub-sub-sub clan of Daarod Ismaaciil. Pathetic.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Isaaq has political aspirations greater than your tuulo vision. The reality is, when darood had siyaad barre as president they used the government resources to settle historical tribal quarrels. Post '77 ethio war until 1991 it was isaaq against the dawlad and ALL SOMALIS(excluding Habar gidir & dir koonfur)...This was a reality and it's well documented. So the question of who hates who is clear as day and night

As for the jibber jabber...all I have to say is; Isaaq as a clan took on the second strongest army in Africa , Rhodesian foreign pilots that ur daddy Afweyne brought to fight tax paying citizens, and every single somali clan including the cagdheer dhaan dhaan of kilika shanaad. And who came out the Victor? We all know the answer to that.

So don't give us bullshit about isaaq hates this person or that. And wtf is harti , a sub sub clan of habar yoonis alone cleansed you guys from sanaag. Most isaaq(hj &hy galbeed, arap, sacad Musa, ciisa musa, ciidagale, ayuub ) don't even know you guys exist. So stop the faan because reality is we're in a better position while you guys are in habaar xagga ilaahi for the corruption and transgression you did and till this day supported.

Isaaq has political aspirations greater than your tuulo vision. The reality is, when darood had siyaad barre as president they used the government resources to settle historical tribal quarrels. Post '77 ethio war until 1991 it was isaaq against the dawlad and ALL SOMALIS(excluding Habar gidir & dir koonfur)...This was a reality and it's well documented. So the question of who hates who is clear as day and night

As for the jibber jabber...all I have to say is; Isaaq as a clan took on the second strongest army in Africa , Rhodesian foreign pilots that ur daddy Afweyne brought to fight tax paying citizens, and every single somali clan including the cagdheer dhaan dhaan of kilika shanaad. And who came out the Victor? We all know the answer to that.

So don't give us bullshit about isaaq hates this person or that. And wtf is harti , a sub sub clan of habar yoonis alone cleansed you guys from sanaag. Most isaaq(hj &hy galbeed, arap, sacad Musa, ciisa musa, ciidagale, ayuub ) don't even know you guys exist. So stop the faan because reality is we're in a better position while you guys are in habaar xagga ilaahi for the corruption and transgression you did and till this day supported.
Daarod used Siyaad Barre's government resources? The most neglected regions in Somalia during the Kacaan was mainly the Daarod districts and regions. Before 1969, Daarod were actually in a very good position. Politically they were doing well. Geographically, they were in control of districts they are no longer are in control due to the Kacaan. Daarod lost more in Siyaad Barre's reign than any other clan. If Daarod benefited from Siyaad Barre do you really think his government would have collapsed in 1991? In fact, it was inter-Daarod conflicts that helped USC to early victories in the early days of the civil war in the south. Hawiye and Daarod are the main reason the Kacaan came to an end. If Isaaq or SNM had any strength, they would've done something from 1981 to 1990. The SNM walked into Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera AFTER Siyaad Barre left Mogadishu, resulting an end to his rule.

Up north, in the case of Ceerigaabo, SNM (All of Isaaq) went to war with two subclans (Naaleeye Ahmed, a subclan of Dhulbahante) and (Reer Nur, a subclan of Warsangeli). The SNM were well equipped, while the civilians of the Naaleeye Ahmed and the Warsangeli were not. Also, no other Harti or even Dhulbahante subclans send any reinforcements to that area. Never has Isaaq faced a well equipped, fully united Dhulbahante front or Harti front, let alone a Daarod front. In Galbeed, it's always a sub-clan of Ogaden fighting against the whole of Isaaq. One thing I admire about the Isaaq is their sense of unity and fighting together as one unit whenever they fight any Daarod sub clan, be it Dhulbahante, Ogaden or Warsangeli.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Lol what a joke. The darood regime was mainly MOD..after ssdf got karbashed by Afweyne and he built them bosaaso port they generally stopped their so called jabhad. & what i meant by government resources was the weapons. We entered burco and hargeysa before 91, why do you think the city was shelled in 88? We held other major cities early in the movement such as oodweyne, caynaba, gebiley, ceerigaabo...and funniest of all is you're trying to tell me the darood in sool sanaag weren't armed to the tee by the siyaad barre regime. Sxb I'm not one of these little boys who were raised by bedtime stories, I've seen what happened. Dhulos were spies for the kacaan in the north. They were the poorest down trodden nomadic clan who used to get land taken from them since the arrival of sheekh isaaq. We left them the shrub lands of sool and that was done by sub sub sub clans of hj and hy. We can politic all day about what happened...but I give it to af weyne. His propaganda was top of the notch. His cuqdad of isaaq was so great he divided the two original provinces of the north, togdheer and waqooyi galbeed into awdal sool and sanaag just to try and undermine us. He used idaaja and aw jaamac to make his irrelevant clan daarood(in terms of the world) believe that they took on the British and defeated them lol. The same British that conquered ancient civilizations such as China and india.....if you're one of those then looool...let's just end the convo here.

Keep telling us what your parents told you, rag ba markhaati ka aha wixii dhacey. Under Afweyne darood had units like dabar goynta isaaqa including the SNA who were from all clans.

I could bring well document proof from the Humans rights watch report (a government at war with its people) but I'll save my time since many on this site are bastard children of the Faqash who already induced poison at the bosom of their mothers.

All in all we didn't take revenge to the extent that we could've post war, or even today. We're focused on greater achievements and that's gaining a platform within the world. The rest is history and every man can believe what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.