Why Muslims and Islam are being attacked so much.

We see alot, that the west, oppresses Muslim countries, and sometimes doe this under the guise of feminism or freeing women from rights or oil or whatever.
We also see alot of people, both in the west and other countries, leaving and criticising Islam, because of barbaric things that happen in Muslim countries, the result of this, is Islam is seen in a bad light by non-Muslims wanting to seek a religion of mercy, and also that Muslim lands will be seen as oppressive and need some time of secular reformation in order or everyone to be happy and all of that, we see that the west and other countries are trying to secularise themselves or the west is forcing secularisation and "human rights" on them.

Now the reason for all of this, is because our Muslim ancestors, have failed to implement Islam properly, for so many years, in all Muslim lands, and increase in corruption and oppression, bad governmental decisions, allying with different people, overthrowing government.
Because our Muslim ummah have failed to implement and practice the religion properly, now Allah is sending various forms of punishment on us, either on the Muslim lands, or by making people view Islam as bad and backwards bc of the wrongdoing of Muslims.

So, when we see the west interfering and oppressing Muslims, taking the moral highground, when we see atheists thinking they are more just than and merciful than Muslims, and you see people criticising Islam and hating it, and thinking it is oppressive, and we see so many people leaving the religion, leaving Muslim lands, wanting help and aid from non-Muslims, we have to realise, this is all due to our own sins and shortcomings, we failed to represent Islam properly and we are being punished for our sins and shortcomings.

If you don't wanna read my post don't comment

"
Now the reason for all of this, is because our Muslim ancestors, have failed to implement Islam properly, for so many years, in all Muslim lands, and increase in corruption and oppression, bad governmental decisions, allying with different people, overthrowing government.
Because our Muslim ummah have failed to implement and practice the religion properly, now Allah is sending various forms of punishment on us, either on the Muslim lands, or by making people view Islam as bad and backwards bc of the wrongdoing of Muslims."

the idea that Muslims need to win approval of non-Muslims is wrong. it will never happen.
Thats not what I said at all.

The more we sin, the more Islam will be attacked and be seen as weak, the more irreligious we become, the more vulnerable we are, to the time when a man will destroy the ka'ba.
my point is, alot of our sins are a cause of this mass attack of Muslims, whereas if we stayed strong on our deen, we would be strong and not have as much attacks that would harm the Muslims

Hamzza

VIP
the idea that Muslims need to win approval of non-Muslims is wrong. it will never happen.
download (22).jpeg

Hamzza

VIP
Thats not what I said at all.

The more we sin, the more Islam will be attacked and be seen as weak, the more irreligious we become, the more vulnerable we are, to the time when a man will destroy the ka'ba.
my point is, alot of our sins are a cause of this mass attack of Muslims, whereas if we stayed strong on our deen, we would be strong and not have as much attacks that would harm the Muslims
So why was the prophet ๏ทบ and the Sahaba attacked by the kuffar of their time? why were they hurt? why were they expelled from Mekka? Why were they besieged in Medina? Were they not strong on the deen?

I rejoice whenever I see the Kuffar attacking us because for me it means we are doing something good.

It's the Sunnah of the life

We are attacked because we are the truth and they canโ€™t accept it. Look at us standing strong and firm whilst they crumble under the weight of their sin! We are on top!

So why was the prophet ๏ทบ and the Sahaba attacked by the kuffar of their time? why were they hurt? why were they expelled from Mekka? Why were they besieged in Medina? Were they not strong on the deen?

I rejoice whenever I see the Kuffar attacking us because for me it means we are doing something good.

It's the Sunnah of the life
What do you think about this then?
Thawban reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, โ€œSoon the nations will be summoned to you just like one is invited to a feast.โ€ It was said, โ€œWill we be few in that day?โ€ The Prophet said, โ€œNo, rather, you will be many in that day, but you will be scum like such flowing down a torrent. Allah will remove your esteem from the chests of your enemies and Allah will insert feebleness in your hearts.โ€ It was said, โ€œO Messenger of Allah, what is this feebleness?โ€ The Prophet said, โ€œLove for the worldly life and hatred of death.โ€

Source: Sunan Abiฬ„ Daฬ„wuฬ„d 4297

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

I think it's very obvious why muslims are despised a lot in the west. Muslims refuse to integrate with their culture and norms, and instead insist on imposing their own religious ideologies and views over others. See the anti-LGBT protests in canada for example, or the people who are angry about the hijab ban in france. Westerns are welcoming of immigrants of many backgrounds, but they also expect them to respect their own laws and beliefs... but muslims simply refuse to do so. There was this hadeeth that prohibits muslims from living in a kaffir country, and yet many go to the west for easy life and welfare and then later complain why nobody respects their own religion

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I think it's very obvious why muslims are despised a lot in the west. Muslims refuse to integrate with their culture and norms, and instead insist on imposing their own religious ideologies and views over others. See the anti-LGBT protests in canada for example, or the people who are angry about the hijab ban in france. Westerns are welcoming of immigrants of many backgrounds, but they also expect them to respect their own laws and beliefs... but muslims simply refuse to do so. There was this hadeeth that prohibits muslims from living in a kaffir country, and yet many go to the west for easy life and welfare and then later complain why nobody respects their own religion
I thought the west preached freedom of religion? So they want diversity but not diverse opinions? They preach about respecting cultures but when someone tries to stay true to his culture then its a problem.

The picture your painting sounds like westerns are extremely hypocritical

I thought the west preached freedom of religion? So they want diversity but not diverse opinions? They preach about respecting cultures but when someone tries to stay true to his culture then its a problem.

The picture your painting sounds like westerns are extremely hypocritical
Muslims are allowed to practice their faith freely in the west. Any religion has that right. As long as you aren't obstructing or affecting others, you're allowed to do whatever the hell you want. That's how westerns think and how freedom of religion works. The issue lies with Muslims who actively protest and call out against laws that are native to the host country they reside in. I'm not defending LGBT laws, but at the end of the day you're an immigrant in foreigner land, you ought to respect their laws and don't interfere no matter what. When in rome, do as the romans do. Muslim countries expect others to abide by their laws, and the west has that right too

Allah's authority extends over the entire earth. It makes sense to respect local culture. Even if I was visiting India, I think I would be careful not to say anything disrespectful of India (while of course disavowing shirk).

But at no time, at any point does anyone in any context have a right to try to make you do anything against Islam. One issue with the modern West is they are increasingly trying to force Muslims to go against their religion.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Muslims are allowed to practice their faith freely in the west. Any religion has that right. As long as you aren't obstructing or affecting others, you're allowed to do whatever the hell you want. That's how westerns think and how freedom of religion works. The issue lies with Muslims who actively protest and call out against laws that are native to the host country they reside in. I'm not defending LGBT laws, but at the end of the day you're an immigrant in foreigner land, you ought to respect their laws and don't interfere no matter what. When in rome, do as the romans do. Muslim countries expect others to abide by their laws, and the west has that right too
Do muslims pay taxes in these countries? If they do why canโ€™t they participate in the government they pay taxes to? Taxation without representation is wrong according to liberal principles.

Muslims just donโ€™t want to have lgbt teachings being pushed onto their children. Muslims donโ€™t request public schools to provide dawah to non-muslim children.

To me that is not a monumental ask.

I'm not defending LGBT laws, but at the end of the day you're an immigrant in foreigner land, you ought to respect their laws and don't interfere no matter what. When in rome, do as the romans do. Muslim countries expect others to abide by their laws, and the west has that right too

Muslims have the right to enjoin the good and forbid the evil. Obviously we don't have the right to do things like carry out hadd punishments without the backing of the ruler... but we can at least speak against things like lgbt.

Lgbt is not something that we can normalize. We should not even act like it's something normal or acceptable.

No one can or should expect people to treat lgbt as something normal any more than people can be expected to treat cannibalism or bestiality as something normal.

It shouldn't be seen as normal. Obviously, if you're at work for example... you maybe can't loudly oppose it. But a person should oppose it as much as they're able.

Muslims have the right to enjoin the good and forbid the evil. Obviously we don't have the right to do things like carry out hadd punishments without the backing of the ruler... but we can at least speak against things like lgbt.

Lgbt is not something that we can normalize. We should not even act like it's something normal or acceptable.

No one can or should expect people to treat lgbt as something normal any more than people can be expected to treat cannibalism or bestiality as something normal.

It shouldn't be seen as normal. Obviously, if you're at work for example... you maybe can't loudly oppose it. But a person should oppose it as much as they're able.
your different as you converted to Islam and didn't migrate to your country
but imagine you letting someone into your country to work and give them alot of money, then they go and start complaining about the same hand that fed them

Internet Nomad

VIP
they want diversity of faith as long as it does not impose on their values, basically have the image of religion but the substance of religion is non existent
I would rather someone be upfront and tell me their boundaries than be passive aggressive.

Even christians are not allowed to practice their religion. A christian baker couple was sued when they didnโ€™t bake a cake for a homosexual wedding. They refused because of their beliefs. Didnโ€™t stop the court from saying it was discriminatory.

We have to recognise that these people dont care about anyone else beliefs but theres migrant or native. As long as you donโ€™t cause trouble for them (reject what they believe) your free to display your faith.
You see this in the example of muslims on yt channels on cut. They want a sanitised version of Islam.