Why is US Gov, Somalia President, Djibouti President and France intelligence including Somalia Intel chief all meeting in Djibouti?

uranium-for-france-energy-needs
_20230925_044036.png

As it turns out, Galmudug will replace Niger for Uranium, as France announced today that they will withdraw their forces In Niger.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Ah hell no! France is known to be ruthless cutthroat business men.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
When you look at their past & present of what they did to many african countries i don't think We're going to benefit from them at all its bad decision
Exactly Somalia should try and keep under the radar of these exploitative regimes across the world. Untill we have a stable government who can co operate with foreign nations on the same level. We should avoid letting these people come here for the sole reason of extracting resources.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
france is exploring their options,i doubt they are going to settle with Somalia due to unreliability

The most dangerous element in the world being extracted in the most dangerous region of the world lol yeah I donโ€™t see that happening

Trending

Latest posts