Why General Morgans military expertise can be crucial to Farmaajo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Look at all the dead iidoors buried in the grown in your land, that number would have been doubled without MJ uprising. You are welcome

LoooooL dhabacyo submitted to afwayne after your women were raped and wells poisoned. Isaaq saved u

Again, stop deluding yourselves with the bed-time fantasies you were told.

1) Morgan was never in Gedo, only Barre Hiraale was

2) Col Shabeel Hashi AUN did NOT die in battle.

lol@ at the desperate attempt to call Africa's most powerful & mechanized military civillians

Kkkkkk. You didn't even deny what I said. You agreed with what I said by acknowledging that it wasn't Morgan rather barre hiraale. :chrisfreshhah: I didn't know you could be honest. Best part is you still brag about that loser that got finessed as soon as he met a real force. Kkkkkk.

Most powerful. Most mechanized. In 1991 with 60s and 70s spec hardware?? No air force either. :drakelaugh: You a funny guy wallahi.

real force.
Where was the real force when he was occupying Gedo for 8 months?

Like I said, Col Shabeel was NOT killed in battle, so i don't know what you are bragging about? :icon e confused:

Most powerful. Most mechanized. In 1991 with 60s and 70s spec hardware?? No air force either.
There is no argument, Somalia had the most powerful & mechanized military in Africa.

What's funny is you trying to call them "civilians" after their defeat to USC.:icon lol::Sutehja:

Last edited:
:draketf: Does this langaab not understand anything. Without the MJ uprising against Siad Barre's regime in the late 1980s that turned his attention to us, he would've gone a step further and completely destroyed the Isaaq clan. In hindsight that would probably have been a good idea

By the time SNM was created SSDF returned to the bosom of Daaroodism and Afweyne gave Majeerteen militia many military post in Isaaq land to defend Daarood hegemony.

You have your history backward.

By the time SNM was created SSDF returned to the bosom of Daaroodism and Afweyne gave Majeerteen militia many military post in Isaaq land to defend Daarood hegemony.

You have your history backward.

Hahahahahha named "x Player" and defender of iidoors it definetly is you, hahahahahahahah why did you leave iidoor ridden somali net.com f*ck off back to that

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
When was Morgan ever the ministry of defence? Aadan Gabyo was the ministry of defence in 1988-1989.
Xaarplayer lurking everywhere got sick of taking Ls in Somali net decides to come to somalispot. Let me tell u that is place is dominated by Farooq and then hawife. Everything u post will get u karbaashed so be careful. It's not that I door infested place u ran from. BTW it's dhulbahantking ur worst nightmare.

Garaad Darawiish

LoooooL dhabacyo submitted to afwayne after your women were raped and wells poisoned. Isaaq saved u
Really?

article-urn-publicid-ap.org-1181c8fabbd24c08b0b374f75a68be75-6NsOwXupV-HSK1-821_308x185.jpg

@Garaad Darawiish

Waryaa inkaar kugu dhacdey, how can you mock a burial excavation of your own people? And the rest of you ku faafaanayo mass slaughters are seriously counter productive to our rehabilitation. Most of you sound like the qabeel-centric characters on somnet where they brag about genocides constantly - ha noo keenina that filth.

On a side note where can I find credible information on the different militia leaders and their activities since the '77 war? General Morgan in particular since we share a subclan. I need to know if he's as blood thirsty as many Somalis are convinced he is.

@Garaad Darawiish

Waryaa inkaar kugu dhacdey, how can you mock a burial excavation of your own people? And the rest of you ku faafaanayo mass slaughters are seriously counter productive to our rehabilitation. Most of you sound like the qabeel-centric characters on somnet where they brag about genocides constantly - ha noo keenina that filth.

On a side note where can I find credible information on the different militia leaders and their activities since the '77 war? General Morgan in particular since we share a subclan. I need to know if he's as blood thirsty as many Somalis are convinced he is.

@Bahal has some resources. I have seen him posts from a few books. Maybe he can share them.

Garaad Darawiish

@Garaad Darawiish

dee idoorku wii kibreen Marka wax yaar Baan toosiyaa Markay kibraaan. And BTW they are not my people I don't even share agrandmother like most dhulbahante do even though my particle subclan share many towns with them. I find it intriguing when u see them digging up bones of their uncles and aunts that died 26 years ago. It's quite funny actually. BTW there a many videos of Morgan on YouTube claiming to annihilate hawiye and talki ng to his tribesmen saying it's a darood and hawiye war.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
morgan is a wanted man in galkacyo, omar mohamud want him dead, only can enter bosaso because osman mohamud ally with his mJ subclan

morgan is a wanted man in galkacyo, omar mohamud want him dead, only can enter bosaso because osman mohamud ally with his mJ subclan

Bullshit, its all sheegato, he travels freely across Puntland and lives peacefully in Garowe, most puntladers look up to him especially the youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.