Why General Morgans military expertise can be crucial to Farmaajo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact:
Morgan was nicknamed "jeneraal barwaaqo" in the civil war due to all the ganiima that was taken from him.:icon lol:

You're delusional if you think a defeated militiaman like morgan is a threat to hawiye.:icon mrgreen:

Fun fact:
Morgan was nicknamed "jeneraal barwaaqo" in the civil war due to all the ganiima that was taken from him.
Dagaal kuu soo qaado 20 tikniko, 19 Waa laga qabsan jiray mida kalena wuu ku baxsan jiray,
:pachah1:

You're delusional if you think a defeated militiaman like morgan is a threat to hawiye.:icon mrgreen:
Ask the likes of hawiye mooryans like shabeel ( killed in gedo) how they use to fear Morgan.. was it not Morgan who came alway the to barawe and cleansed everything along the way?

Ask the likes of hawiye mooryans like shabeel ( killed in gedo) how they use to fear Morgan.. was it not Morgan who came alway the to barawe and cleansed everything along the way?
dude,stop lying to yourself with these fantasies.
Morgan and his cronies were beaten to the point that it became a norm to scare kids in Utanga and Kakuma to finish their dinner or else Col Shabeel(AUN) and his men will come. :icon lol::icon lol:

Morgan and his cronies were beaten to the point that it became a fashion to scare kids in Utanga and Kakuma to finish their dinner or else Col Shabeel(AUN) and his men will come. :icon lol::icon lol:
Then how did colonel shabeels corpse end up being in baardheere with a broom in his ass for days in the street if he was what you claim?:kodaksmiley:

wtf, he was at Farmaajos inaugaration, a room filled with Hawiye clan leaders and international community representatives, why wasn't he taken care of then.
I'm confused just like u sxb:mjlol:.

But everyone is wide awake and wondering like:

":gladbron: was it my eyes playing tricks on me or did Morgan really come to the inauguration"

:drakekidding:" relax you're just seeing things"

:siilaanyolaugh:

Morgan and his cronies were beaten to the point that it became a norm to scare kids in Utanga and Kakuma to finish their dinner or else Col Shabeel(AUN) and his men will come. :icon lol::icon lol:

I thought col shebeel was caught and and Killed early the war. :hemad:

It's easy to win against civilians, but hard to defeat an army. Kkkkkk hutuwian cowards.

Your people the dhabacyo begged Somaliland several times to join them

:draketf: Does this langaab not understand anything. Without the MJ uprising against Siad Barre's regime in the late 1980s that turned his attention to us, he would've gone a step further and completely destroyed the Isaaq clan. In hindsight that would probably have been a good idea

I thought col shebeel was caught and and Killed early the war. :hemad:

It's easy to win against civilians, but hard to defeat an army. Kkkkkk hutuwian cowards.
He died with a broom stuck in his ass
Again, stop deluding yourselves with the bed-time fantasies you were told.

1) Morgan was never in Gedo, only Barre Hiraale was

2) Col Shabeel Hashi AUN did NOT die in battle.

lol@ at the desperate attempt to call Africa's most powerful & mechanized military civillians

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
:draketf: Does this langaab not understand anything. Without the MJ uprising against Siad Barre's regime in the late 1980s that turned his attention to us, he would've gone a step further and completely destroyed the Isaaq clan. In hindsight that would probably have been a good idea

Bullshit, he slapped you around before SNM freed dhabacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending