Why Dr Osman Supports Clan Federalism

Alxamdulillah you've come long way welcome aboard both systems are top tier. And only viable route that produces lasting stability in Somalia. InshaAllah it will gain momentum.
I've always suggested the German or Chinese model. I just don't think Somalis will work in a "normal" system, everyone needs to feel included so the system works. Local leaders have to held accountable and need to meet all domestic goals while presidents and ministers need to overlook and manage it from the top while dealing mostly with geopolitical and foreign interests. Somali can even have routing presidents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I've always suggested the German or Chinese model. I just don't think Somalis will work in a "normal" system, everyone needs to feel included so the system works. Local leaders have to held accountable and need to meet all domestic goals while presidents and ministers need to overlook and manage it from the top while dealing mostly with geopolitical and foreign interests. Somali can even have routing presidents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beautiful parliament. Not like the small super crowded room we have today.

That was not a parliament sxb it was under a military these guys are all Generals and Colonels.
A lot of them are politicians actually I think(?). The military guys had their own council. I think Dafle and Kulmiye Afrax are the only 2 military guys I see. There are also many female MPs. What a strange time Wallahi

Everyone will take their share laakin only one clan can be madax for a state.
SL = Issaq
PL = MJ
SSC = Dhulo iyo Warsengelis idk how power sharing will work in that.
GM = The tuugo and mooryans
HS = XL
Baanadir = AG
SWS = D&M
JL = MX
What about other clans who want to start their own state?

Mahe State in Lower jubba and Middle jubba.

Bantuland in Middle jubba and middle Shabelle?

Cabuudwaaq state?

Awdalstate

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
What about other clans who want to start their own state?

Mahe State in Lower jubba and Middle jubba.

Bantuland in Middle jubba and middle Shabelle?

Cabuudwaaq state?

Awdalstate
It would be a contest of xoog and money in that case maybe awadal and caabudwaaq state could make it throught laakin bantuland? I don't think bantu have the xoog to protect their state.

It would be a contest of xoog and money in that case maybe awadal and caabudwaaq state could make it throught laakin bantuland? I don't think bantu have the xoog to protect their state.
What on earth did I just read :damn: Bantuland?!
It is a reasonable question to consider. If all those clans have the right to establish their own state, then they should be granted the opportunity to do so upon request.

Although they may lack the resources and military power, they possess the support of a significant population.

Trending