Why doesn't Somalia forge an alliance with Iran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Title. If Turkey can forge an alliance with Russia, then whats stopping Somalia from forging an alliance with Iran? Wallahi the bakhti known as Saudi Arabia are useless.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
We got nothing to offer but oil. We are better off selling oil to America and Israel than to arabs.

Remember the 50 million they gave us in exchange for us cutting ties with Iran? :russ:

We just need their money, I hope we leave them in the dust after we suck them dry.:drakekidding:

Last edited:
Shias would be much better partners for Somalis than the Arab Sunis who bring nothing but terrorism to us. Iran is today competing the west and Israel on technology and all that has been achieved under sanction imagine what they could have achieved without sanctions.

Even during Middle Ages it was the Iranians under the caliphate who contributed to Islamic inventions. Iran can indeed be a good partner for somalis and i approve it as a nationalist.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Them Shia caadi ma ahan they spit on prophet Muhammad's close companions graves and they call themselves a Muslim just imagine how much hatred they have for us, I heard it through the grapevine they tried to spread their cancerous venom they call Islam while making out that they're in Somalia to deliver aid waa qashin you can't even consider the Shia twelvers as Muslim cause they worship Ali, Hassan, Hussain & Fatima wuxu waa gaalo.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Them Shia caadi ma ahan they spit on prophet Muhammad's close companions graves and they call themselves a Muslim just imagine how much hatred they have for us, I heard it through the grapevine they tried to spread their cancerous venom they call Islam while making out that they're in Somalia to deliver aid waa qashin you can't even consider the Shia twelvers as Muslim cause they worship Ali, Hassan, Hussain & Fatima wuxu waa gaalo.
Who cares what they worship? They could be pagans for all i care. I am talking about development, not religion.

Brainwashed fella right here.. have you ever listened to the likes of Hassan Nasrallah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending