Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
If we go by the 1944 British Somaliland population estimation

Awdalites (Gadabursi and Cisse Waraabe) - 15.6% of the population
Garhajis (Habar Yoonis and Cidagale) - 26.5% of the population
Northern Harti (Dhulbahante and Warsangeli) - 18.7% of the population

Total = 60.8 % of the population are likely to vote against secession in the event of any referendum held by the IC.

Estimates for the size of the population and their livestock herds within former British Somaliland as of 1944
o0w32g.png

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Dick of bohol strikes again with his bs. Somaliland had a referendum n they voted leave #SLIP

No need for a referendum, ordinary people of Sool Sanaag and Cayn are already pro Somalia. I wish Gaas would get off his fat ass and send Puntland troops to these regions and send the enemy running back to Burco

We are not talking about fake referendrums but one supervised by the IC (International Community).

Funny how the referendum in 2001 didn't include populations in SSC. If they did include SSC in the referendum process which they didn't of course since we all know the result of that, they would lose the referendum quite considerably. This is why they're still clinging onto the 2001 fake referendum since its not in their interests to have the possibility of losing a referendum

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Funny how the referendum made in 2001 didn't include populations in SSC. If they did include SSC in the referendum process which they didn't of course since we all know the result of that, they would lose the referendum quite considerably. This is why they're still clinging onto the 2001 fake referendum since its not in their interests to have the possibility of losing a referendum

I don't think most people even understood what the 2001 refenderum was about. "There was no census or voter lists so community
elders decided who was eligible to vote in the referendum".

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Interesting, but aren't Warsangeli mostly coastal people? They're population today probably is over the 400k mark. So I'm not sure if they would only be 3 %.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending