Who else thinks tyrones and black guys do better in dating than other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching this random vid in my feed.
And it just hit me that most girls from other races run after tyrones. The only acception are indo Yar.

Why???? Do girls go after tyrones???? They aren't husband material at all. :jcoleno:

VixR

Veritas
It's a misconception that they're any more "skilled" or different to other types of men. They're just men.

Ive said it on here b4 though. They're the spring vacation, booty call, fling, experiment, etc, in the US.

True story no humblebrag.

I was at a high school that was like (honestly) 70% reer Hindi, 20% black and 10% white. I was the ONLY Somali in my year group.:frdfvsb:

During high school, i was fairly popular with some black girls in my year group to such an extent that i had one semi-popular girl with banging ASSETS (but was too short) chasing/following me and even grabbing my arms during lessons!
:ohhhdamn:

Even a rather reserved guy like me had to take measures and i threatend her that i will accuse her of sexual harassment if she doesn't stop and she did luckily.
:whew:

Now, let me state that i was NOT popular or unpopular (just average status) during school and like many normal ciyaal sooq adolescents, i too had my own crush which was a greek-cypriot with a PHAT ASS!
:banderas:

As i stated earlier, i was the only Somali in my year group + i lived in a non-somali area of london but if i had several HAWT xalimos during my school days i would've wifed one at the age of 17 like my cousin in Birmingham...(is that even legal!?!)
:bell:

Cousin? Nigga, how desperate is you? :susp:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ive said it on here b4 though. They're the spring vacation, booty call, fling, experiment, etc, in the US.

And isn't that the saddest thing of all? Being considered nothing more than an exotic toy while other races are seen as long term material?

True story no humblebrag.

I was at a high school that was like (honestly) 70% reer Hindi, 20% black and 10% white. I was the ONLY Somali in my year group.:frdfvsb:

During high school, i was fairly popular with some black girls in my year group to such an extent that i had one semi-popular girl with banging ASSETS (but was too short) chasing/following me and even grabbing my arms during lessons!
:ohhhdamn:

Even a rather reserved guy like me had to take measures and i threatend her that i will accuse her of sexual harassment if she doesn't stop and she did luckily.
:whew:

Now, let me state that i was NOT popular or unpopular (just average status) during school and like many normal ciyaal sooq adolescents, i too had my own crush which was a greek-cypriot with a PHAT ASS!
:banderas:

As i stated earlier, i was the only Somali in my year group + i lived in a non-somali area of london but if i had several HAWT xalimos during my school days i would've wifed one at the age of 17 like my cousin in Birmingham...(is that even legal!?!)
:bell:
Your from London :dwill:

It's a misconception that they're any more "skilled" or different to other types of men. They're just men.

I don't think they're more skilled. They're just more confident and tenacious. I seen brothers brush off rejection like it's a piece of lint and move on to the next chick. They're also the most self-hating males along with south Asians. Every interracial couple I've seen involving a white female has always been with a Madow man or a south asian man.

But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't that stereotype that helped them as well. You know the one I'm talking about. :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
It is just a media stereotype, in real life most white women stick to their own. Only those with jungle fever or old ones go for blacks.

Take for example: Taylor Swift the most successful youngest white female singer, she dates only whites.

taylor-swift-shake-it-off-video-2-2014-billboard-650.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending