While stupid Somalis are bragging about an imaginary land. Look at the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Shangai between 1987 to now.

b2137e92c34aff0d27bb99dbdca85c4a.600x.gif

Let me hear you idiots brag about stupid lands while the rest of the world is literally moving up. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

VixR

Veritas
You need to stop shading SL. On another note, speaking of Shanhai, I wonder if their "One China: Two system" setup they have going between Mainland China, Macau, and Hong Kong might work between Somalia and Somaliland (if it fails to gain sovereignty) so that rule is localized and the clan intensities and genocides of the Barre era don't remanifest.
@merka

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You need to stop shading SL. On another note, speaking of Shanhai, I wonder if their "One China: Two system" setup they have going between Mainland China, Macau, and Hong Kong might work between Somalia and Somaliland (if it fails to gain sovereignty) so that rule is localized and the clan intensities and genocides of the Barre era don't remanifest.

@merka
Stfu and go to sleep

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Who the f*ck brags about a hellhole with the most loser government in Africa and whose main export is malnourished refugees?

Status
Not open for further replies.