Which one of these scenarios is likely to happen to Somalia

1712841070736.jpeg

1712841011894.png

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalia will not break up.
Alshabab will never take over Somalia.
Ethiopia and Kenya will fear us more than we fear them.
Somalia will become a true federal democratic republic.

The only question is how fast we can get to this end result.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
The future of somalia fully depends on how the next, I actually mean NEXT leader after HSM. from what I see, somalia in its current state is broken beyond relief, no amount of edits to the constitution will fix the incompetent form of government. If things go as planned by the current government (Holding some election and installing another midless pupet, ) then I see the 1st option will occur. Probably in the 2030s, by then Ethiopia and Somaliland would practically be 1 state. The puntlanders probably think they were doing good, I mean they would definitely have the best ending in this situation, Holding elections, developing well but at what cost? the rest of somalia is mayhem and you have ethiopia on your toes which will completely annihalate the entire the fragmented states of somalia the second WW3 kicks off. Probably just becoming some regular forgotten about gold coast country. Then southern Somalia would be the saddest, Basically a state ran by aid agencies and the military would be ran by Burundians, which no hate to them but from the position of somalia, thats very sad... Probably wouldnt exist by 2050. This ending is probably the worst, puntland being the only survivor watching how the rest of somalis are being assimilated while they continue about which tuulo looks better. Worst then a horror movie.

This option also has a high chance of happening, but tbh I dont see kenya partaking in any invasion of somalia. It would probably just be ethiopia, Now to be honest, from this invasion Somalias couldnt unite against 1 common enemy giving rise to a strong leader. If it were to go well it could be the start of greater somalia. However, the other option is that it leads to the complete extinction of somalia as ethiopia implements a massive relocation campaign,I can them doing some sort of homestead act on the coast. GET YOUR FREE PLOT NEAR THE SEA Billboards in addis.

2nd image is how I realized you were a troll. Tbh I already knew you were a troll when I analyzed your pfp, you didnt even bother changing it. I gave you an alternate flag I worked on very hard and You are still keeping the qabil shit one. Stupid decision Every time I look at the clip art of the camels it makes me angry Im just letting you know. And yes this might be a Lil ad hominem but still disappointed. You didnt even offer any good endings either. Very cruel. Gaal Jecel Samoel clan would probably cease to exist in all 3 endings too so very weird.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
1st one is most likely, 2nd and 3rd is pure delusion
3rd isnt pure delusion, I think everyone in somalia thinks we are alone in the world. No foreign influence or problems. We are already easy pickings as 1 state. if we split into 3 we are 3 course meal for ethiopia. When somaliland gets taken, puntland and south somalia will be like mac sokor then when puntland gets taken my ethiopia, south somalia will be like mac sokor. Now its too dokon and clueless to realize whats going on. In fact, im pretty sure this is a major plotline in a childrens book I read regarding bunnies but still applies onto this scenario.
Federalism wont work in the way these guys want it too, state presidents absolutely shouldnt be able to secede. Somalia requires islamic governance. With a mix of centralism and federalism. As we can all see both options have been tried and failed. there should be a special mix in which I have already discussed in previous postings

3rd isnt pure delusion, I think everyone in somalia thinks we are alone in the world. No foreign influence or problems. We are already easy pickings as 1 state. if we split into 3 we are 3 course meal for ethiopia. When somaliland gets taken, puntland and south somalia will be like mac sokor then when puntland gets taken my ethiopia, south somalia will be like mac sokor. Now its too dokon and clueless to realize whats going on. In fact, im pretty sure this is a major plotline in a childrens book I read regarding bunnies but still applies onto this scenario.
Federalism wont work in the way these guys want it too, state presidents absolutely shouldnt be able to secede. Somalia requires islamic governance. With a mix of centralism and federalism. As we can all see both options have been tried and failed. there should be a special mix in which I have already discussed in previous postings
ethiopia and kenya dont have the funds or manpower since ethiopia is fighting 2 separate civil wars in its border and taking more people that hate them will implode the nation and kenya is about to default and cant afford to take on more territory either

None of those. I foresee the proper implementation of a federal system with all of our resources being looted by multinationals. There’s simply too much oil and minerals for the US to allow the breaking apart of Somalia, they currently have exploration contracts from the 80s which will bite us in the ass.

Trending