When will Cuba pay?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Cuba. I can't think of another country as irrelevant as this one that has caused so much trouble to the entire somali race. Cubans, these guys decided to pack up and go 9,000 miles away from where they came from just to help ethiopians TAKE land in which somalis live. Yeah and they werent just some random poor country joining for aid benefits. They did out of what? for what reason did they do this? their help against somalis reclamation of lost land has 120% contributed to where Somalia is in the current day.
The next government, the next COMPETENT government should definitely make them pay reperations im dead serious aswell, had the Ogaden War been successful, we wouldve been a massive country probably the best one in all of africa. The past 30 or so years couldve been about how somalia is rising but sadly that isnt the case.
I know I shouldnt be dwelling on these old topics, allah is the greatest planner and has planned all of this and in this moment of time you cant go back and change things. So my goal for this post is too spread awareness, discuss alternate timelines that COULDVE happened and how cuba should pay and be dealt with in the future proper government.

Cuba would have gotten stomped. It was the massive airlift of weapons, aircraft, armoured vehciles and ammunition from the soviets that tipped the scale So heavily in Ethiopi’s favour. The entire counter offensive was planned by a Soviet general vs Somali generals that received the majority of their military education in the Soviet Union.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You know, we can just diplomatically be against them. Like if america wants to annex them, we support america genrously. Not only that, we will be cheif propgandist. The despair on their faces when they realize who it is

Demostration:
Cuban Dude on CubanSpot: Ah man this sucks I wonder who is against We need to FIND THEM these Cuban trolls!!

Other Cuban Dude: Oh I just found some intel You cant believe who is *Despair face*

Noble Abdi: Smirking at the cuban people

Cuban Dude: This cant be.. Our actions have consequences this this just cannot be happening right now.

Noble Abdi: You tried messing with me, you will now pay cuba will be split up into 3000 provinces Mu ha ha aha ha aHA

Cuba Dude: Begins to fake cry but we know they thought they could get into a conflict for fun without consequences

Noble Abdi: recognizes this and continues to clown them as cuba ceases to exist because of their wrongdoings.

Now soviet union collapsed do you know why? because they messed with somalia

If anyone had to pay it was Fidel Castro he was the one who sent the troops over there. But the guy is already dead.

Trending

Latest posts