What's your diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
I rarely eat meat nowadays, maybe twice a week and its mostly seafood then. I go by fruits, beans, greens, nut and seeds, quinoa oats sweet potato etc and I dont drink milk, just plenty of water.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Plant based diet. That western and Somali diet will kill you

Whole grains (pasta, oats, müsli, bread)
Root vegetables
Legumes (beans, lentils, peanuts)
Fruits
Nuts and seeds ( brazil nuts, walnuts, flaxseed, hemp seed, sunflower)
Supplements (b12 fortified milk, yeast extract)

Proof it's the superior diet

http://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/becoming-a-vegetarian

:siilaanyosmile:
You'll be a skinny kid for the rest of your life and nothing is worth that

You'll be a skinny kid for the rest of your life and nothing is worth that
In the long term it's about decreasing adverse health effects that come with animal products. There are however plenty of athletes who follow a plant based diet and don't have trouble making gains ex: Jim Morris, Nate Diaz, Patrick Baboumian

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The only essentials in my diet are lentils, ample servings to fruits and vegetables and protein powder.

I rarely eat meat nowadays, maybe twice a week and its mostly seafood then. I go by fruits, beans, greens, nut and seeds, quinoa oats sweet potato etc and I dont drink milk, just plenty of water.
Do you see any difference in how you feel healrhwise?

Plant based diet. That western and Somali diet will kill you

Whole grains (pasta, oats, müsli, bread)
Root vegetables
Legumes (beans, lentils, peanuts)
Fruits
Nuts and seeds ( brazil nuts, walnuts, flaxseed, hemp seed, sunflower)
Supplements (b12 fortified milk, yeast extract)

Proof it's the superior diet

http://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/becoming-a-vegetarian

:siilaanyosmile:
I want to follow something similar plus more meat,seafood mostly. I want to minimize bariis and baasto to two times a week.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Meal without meat aint a meal :comeon:
mjgrin.png
I like you

:whoa:
I actually make sure to eat atleast one type of grain everyday. Carbs are not your enemy. It's the crazy fat and processed sugar from meat and junk food

Read here: A high protien diet lacking in Carbs can lead to ketosis and loss of appetite
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/low-carb-diets-and-coronary-blood-flow/
Sxb I will get my carbs from fresha and organic fruits. Pasta and rice are so processed, red meat is also a mess. That's why I am trying to eat something fresh . It is easy to Find fresh poultry and seameat but hard AF when it is cow meat.
The American diet is a slow releasing poison.

caanjero
meat
meat
mcdonalds
burger king
kebab
burger
fish
digaag
bariis
pasta
potato
broccoli
carrots
brusselsprouts
protein

Sxb I will get my carbs from fresha and organic fruits. Pasta and rice are so processed, red meat is also a mess. That's why I am trying to eat something fresh . It is easy to Find fresh poultry and seameat but hard AF when it is cow meat.
The American diet is a slow releasing poison.
You can switch the white rice and egg noodle variety to brown rice and whole wheat pasta, less processed and good fuel. Fruits can get expensive in nothern latitudes so get most of my carbs from whole grains and legumes. If you wanna get extra healthy/pretentious with it you can start eating quinoa, millet :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.