What's wrong with habeshas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are habesha males so feminine?
From what I've seen those guys act almost exactly like girls:hova:. They all have those girly Snapchat filters and probably apply Diana to their skin to have lighter skin.:faysalwtf: I only know one Amharic guy that acts masculine, the rest are so girly.
Uff caleyk :vqbuyv0:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Tigrays, Oromos, Amhares and Somalis are all feminine. It's sad but it's true. Most Horn men have soft feminine facial features and thin slender bodies. That's why Horner women are so hyped up but the men aren't. It's the opposite for West Africans and AAs. The men are hyped up as sex Gods but their women are not rated.

A West African male will have a six pack by the time he's 11 years old ffs lol.

Apollo

VIP
It's so easy to tell ethnic Habeshas from ethnic Somalis, even though both are primarily of Cushitic stock. Kind of peculiar.

With Europeans I would have way more difficulties telling ethnic French from ethnic Poles... but in the Horn it's much easier to tell ethnic groups on mere appearance.

Tigrays, Oromos, Amhares and Somalis are all feminine. It's sad but it's true. Most Horn men have soft feminine facial features and thin slender bodies. That's why Horner women are so hyped up but the men aren't. It's the opposite for West Africans and AAs. The men are hyped up as sex Gods but their women are not rated.

Sxb how you going to compete with this ?
hyASNgN.jpg

Somalis and oromos at least act masculine or try to act like men. Tigrays and Amharas are very girlish and act feminine.

IMG_4700.JPG
IMG_2679.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG
Somali nomads were not that feminine, we just need to go back to our old food habits and exercises more. Plus nothing wrong in being handsome

eyy we are not feminine dickhead
It's so easy to tell ethnic Habeshas from ethnic Somalis, even though both are primarily of Cushitic stock. Kind of peculiar.

With Europeans I would have way more difficulties telling ethnic French from ethnic Poles... but in the Horn it's much easier to tell ethnic groups on mere appearance.
Africa is the most genetically diverse continent in the world. Its the kind of place you would expect the cradle of humanity to begin. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.