What's with posting graphic images on the internet?

To prove the news is real. If there no images people will say that it not real, and alshabab will say they won, in fact I think they should show the body's every time alshabab is defeated, dead body's speak louder than words and it would be good for morale.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Waan ilbaxnay, no longer will we fall for kutiri kuteen.
1712854491140.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It's unfortunate but they chose that path. A path that kills innocent people, fellow Somalis and Muslims most of all. I feel less than nothing when I see the lifeless corpse of a shabaab member. I'm more likely to mourn the death of a street dog.

SNA should release more photos because the enemy already take pleasure doing it to them.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
It's unfortunate but they chose that path. A path that kills innocent people, fellow Somalis and Muslims most of all. I feel less than nothing when I see the lifeless corpse of a shabaab member. I'm more likely to mourn the death of a street dog.

SNA should release more photos because the enemy already take pleasure doing it to them.
Oy lad, compassion is given by default. We follow the sunnah of our Prophet scw, who showed mercy to his jaahil enemies whom I remind you maimed and tortured the righteous Sahaba. Most Al-Shabaab foot soldiers are ignorant youngsters; they certainly are deserving of some misplaced compassion.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Oy lad, compassion is given by default. We follow the sunnah of our Prophet scw, who showed mercy to his jaahil enemies whom I remind you maimed and tortured the righteous Sahaba. Most Al-Shabaab foot soldiers are ignorant youngsters; they certainly are deserving of some misplaced compassion.
I feel sad that they're indoctrinated and perhaps some can get help but for those that chose to seek help there are bunch that commit terror. The nation gives people a way out through the amnesty program, it's not like they're being targeted with no way out. So when I see pictures of them dead I know it's from them attacking or planning attacks.

The real innocent people are the women and children.

Trending