What's the best drug you ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best drug I ever had was morphine in the hospital. Much better than weed (that's the only two drugs I ever tried and I'll never touch weed again). The nurse told me if I needed more, ask. I regret to this day not asking for more. 10 times better than sex. I'm thinking of injuring myself in the not so distant future just so I can have it again.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Isn't walking a daily chance of injury you? :pachah1:

Thanks for getting me unbanned but expect no naxariis you fatboi :birdman:

Also best (and only) drug I took was morphine too.

Isn't walking a daily chance of injury you?

You forgot the word "for" before the word "you" but that is to be expected since you're a Ryerson student.

I've always wondered if Ryerson students are eligible for OSAP. Taxpayer money is subsidizing your terrible education for a student who had a terrible high school average. Your school is ranked dead last in all university rankings. Last Chance U is what it's called. You had 3 very large universities to choose from in your city, not including Ryerson. Terrible. I would not include Ryerson on your resume. Im totally embarrassed for you.

You're alot heavier than me.

:mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You forgot the word "for" before the word "you" but that is to be expected since you're a Ryerson student.

I've always wondered if Ryerson students are eligible for OSAP. Taxpayer money is subsidizing your terrible education for a student who had a terrible high school average. Your school is ranked dead last in all university rankings. You had 3 very large universities to choose from in your city, not including Ryerson. Terrible. I would not include Ryerson on your resume. Im very embarrassed for you.

You're alot heavier than me.

:mjlol:

Horta we all know you go to Carleton. Nice try attempting to divert attention away from your gluttonous ways. Size 40 kulaha :dead:

I have a size 34 waist and I still need a belt.

Only big thing is my futo. I go to the tailor to make more space around the buttocks area.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I have a size 34 waist and I still need a belt.

Only big thing is my futo. I go to the tailor to make more space around the buttocks area.
:drakelaugh:
I used to have the same problem back in high school and I played football so that shit was embarrassing :mjcry: so I quit my freshman year and lived in the weight room for the year. Shaved my 40 yard dash time by close to .25 of a second and I can still squat 400+. Squats + dead lift+ sand bag wall sits=sculpted futo :ufdup:. You want hard not jelly.

:drakelaugh:
I used to have the same problem back in high school and I played football so that shit was embarrassing :mjcry: so I quit my freshman year and lived in the weight room for the year. Shaved my 40 yard dash time by close to .25 of a second and I can still squat 400+. Squats + dead lift+ sand bag wall sits=sculpted futo :ufdup:. You want hard not jelly.
:westbrookwtf: the f*ck did I just read

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mr Montgomery is not having a bar fatboi kulaha watch the Johnson & Montgomery fighting would be like cadaan boys fighting bare pulling hair kkkk

I got high on caano geel when I was back home it was fresh hot camel milk.

Sound advice from a real athlete. I can tell you've never competed in any sport :umad: let alone any varsity or college. You better get on some of this here protein before the sale runs out www.gnc.com/flashsale/skinnynigga/testosteronebooster.fuckoff

That was some weird shit. Hard fuuto kulaha. War keep that gay shit to yourself.

I can garuntee you I'm the most succesfull athlete on this forum. I just don't give a f*ck about competing anymore.

@Dire Dewa's son you're a real athlete right? Let's have a showdown. Post all your achievements and trophies and I'll do the same.

Ohhh boy you chose the wrong nigga to talk shit to :mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Mr Montgomery is not having a bar fatboi kulaha watch the Johnson & Montgomery fighting would be like cadaan boys fighting bare pulling hair kkkk

I got high on caano geel when I was back home it was fresh hot camel milk.

Kkkk I forgot about you. The other confirmed reer futoweyne on this site. :chrisfreshhah:

Hope the bmw came with industrial seat belts I already know how you and Becky like to ride :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkk I forgot about you. The other confirmed reer futoweyne on this site. :chrisfreshhah:

Hope the bmw came with industrial seat belts I already know how you and Becky like to ride :pachah1:
Futoweyne? Nah my g you got me fucked up im reer calool weyne :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending