what would happen if you talked shit about the president of Somalia, while in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Or would you disappear or end up in a ditch somewhere with your head cut off? I was wondering about how chill people are with freedom of speech in Somalia/Somaliland. I know in Eritrea you would get killed or imprisoned forever

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Worst case scenario you'd get stomped out by supporters. If you turn it on them and do the stomping, then it's likely you get pulled up on and killed as a result of talking shit. But directly by the government probably nothing unless you got political clout.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Thanks. You might have saved my life

Well that's disappointing :bell:

So were you just gonna go there and post memes or something with journalistic substance? Also don't listen to me, I've never been there. You should totally go there and talk shit.

Freedom of speech in Mogadishu is much better than SLand, ppl in xamar don't really care about u speaking out as long as u don't start making false accusations, the worst that's gonna happen is probably get shunned from ppl.

How about in SLand? If the government don't arrest you the ppl will beat u up or even kill u and nothing would happen to them.

Freedom of speech in Mogadishu is much better than SLand, ppl in xamar don't really care about u speaking out as long as u don't start making false accusations, the worst that's gonna happen is probably get shunned from ppl.

How about in SLand? If the government don't arrest you the ppl will beat u up or even kill u and nothing would happen to them.

In Somalia they smile at you then do a drive-by the next day and blame it on al-shabab.

waraabe

Your superior

Yep it's al Shabab that assassinates people who go back to Mogadishu to reclaim their properties Lool

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Yep it's al Shabab that assassinates people who go back to Mogadishu to reclaim their properties Lool

Wallahi we had this problem. We tried to claim back our houses in muqdisho and we couldn't get it in 2003. Alhamdulilah we soughted it out, some habar gidir guy we know kicked out the residents that were habar gidir. We are selling it this summer. We're done with Muqdisho.

Wallahi we had this problem. We tried to claim back our houses in muqdisho and we couldn't get it in 2003. Alhamdulilah we soughted it out, some habar gidir guy we know kicked out the residents that were habar gidir. We are selling it this summer. We're done with Muqdisho.
Fake News

Bohol

VIP
Nothing. The current Mogadishu admin is not like Sland admin. May 18 is even celebrated
in Mogadishu with people wearing Sland shirts openly, the southerners despite having some
moryaanimo are actually more ilbax and chilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending