What was the biggest thing you have stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of my visits to London, I went to a Somali internet cafe and they had a service at the front where you can change your currency and also had a money transfer place (I think it was Dahabshiil).

Anyways I needed to change my Canadian currency to the British pound so I gave the guy the money. He gives me British pounds but he also gives me my Canadian money back by accident.

I was a iyaal back then (like 16) and hoped he didn't notice. He gets interrupted by a Somali lady beside him and I took the opportunity to quietly dipset out of there.

I have been guilty ever since and I never stop thinking about that moment. I want to go back and confess and return but I don't know where that location was other than it being somewhere in Camden. And it was so long ago.

It is one of my biggest regrets in life. I started to feel this regret after I became an atheist.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I never stole candy let alone other things. My conscious won't let me even when I was a child!

Q

Queen Carawelo

I told my mother what I did years later out of guilt and she was so disappointed.

I want to make things right with that man.

It was the only thing I ever stole.

You can contact dahabshiil. If you can't find him then please donate some money to the less fortunate!

I remember once cheating on a math test. I wrote the answers on my palm. I remember crying when my dad picked me up. He started laughing at me. I came clean to my teacher and my teacher started laughing, he said he will deduct 2 points. I got 96 and still passed. Mind you I was in 7th grade!

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Something similar happened to me but walahi I returned the money.

I was driving to Hamburg airport to pick up a relative. I filled up my tank in Germany. Gave the girl at the petrol station a 50 Euro note. She gave me my change + gave me back the 50 Euro note by accident.

I only realised it when I got back into my car. I went back in and gave the money back to her. She was so thankful. She kept saying thank you over and over again. She was a young girl. Around 19.

She'd probably been fired for such a terrible error (or be accused of stealing the money) so I'm glad I gave it back.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
A bottle of Shani at British International School of Hargeisa as a Dhaqan Celis. The vendor who was pure reer miyi/baadiye chased me around the school yard yelling " Qabta garacka!" and I was replying with " Adaa garac ah!" when he caught me he lifted me from the ground by the collar and slapped in my shaved head. Lesson learnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending