What the average Somali looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's purely based on perception, hundreds of Somali faces were combined together to make this composite face and complexion.
Also confirmation bias is a thing - you may just be noticing the darker skinned Somalis more than the medium brown to light brown ones.
This "average Somali looks like X or Y" stuff is extremely imprecise anyways

The average Somali is very dark. The cold northern climates make them appear lighter.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The North Sudanese woman looks Sri Lankan if anything
C2aycboUQAAI1ik.jpg

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought too. It's odd. You'd think that Somalis or xabashis would have more overlap with Sri Lankans in physical appearance than North Sudanese women :hmm:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
they got the phenotype somewhat on point, but those are above average looking ppl lets be real

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
they got the phenotype somewhat on point, but those are above average looking ppl lets be real
Faces that are averaged out are always more attractive than the random Somali you'd pick out from a crowd. It's a weird psychological thing, if you combined the faces of everyone who frequented this site you'd probably get a face that's more attractive than 60% of the people here

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought too. It's odd. You'd think that Somalis or xabashis would have more overlap with Sri Lankans in physical appearance than North Sudanese women :hmm:

Yeah I thought that too. There are too many facial differences in North Sudan anyway, they can't really mix the entire population together.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Average faces of a bunch of other country's women:
averageface.jpg

There's an "Ethiopian" category here that looks different from the average Habesha faces that were in the tweet; probably the average faces of non-habesha women who are also from Ethiopia?
She looks way more like Ayaan Hirsi than the average Somali woman :dwill:

Somalis come in many shades. I've seen Somalis lighter and darker than the pic. Why argue about it? :stopit:

The people in the pic look good though

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis come in many shades. I've seen Somalis lighter and darker than the pic. Why argue about it? :stopit:

The people in the pic look good though
I just wish more women looked like the average Somali woman :ahh:
Probably the most attractive average female African face

Status
Not open for further replies.