What SOMALI HOYOOS (not my hoyoo) are SENDING to each other on WhatsApp

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Hahaha you are right wallahy. They are very gullible. Hoyo tried to convince me the other day that ketchup is haram because of a video she saw on her whatsapp gc :mjlol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This shit reminds me of that one time I was playing GTA V over at my friends, his hooyo was watching in shock.

She looked at me dead in the eye and said: Habiyar.. waa ogtahay aaqiro waa lagu weydiina why you killed all those people I tried my best not to laugh wallahi, can't be disrespecting an elder like that so I just nodded and said haye habiyar.

Bout I'm gonna be held accountable for every soul.
:draketf::damn::dead:

This shit reminds me of that one time I was playing GTA V over at my friends, his hooyo was watching in shock.

She looked at me dead in the eye and said: Habiyar.. waa ogtahay aaqiro waa lagu weydiina why you killed all those people I tried my best not to laugh wallahi, can't be disrespecting an elder like that so I just nodded and said haye habiyar.

Bout I'm gonna be held accountable for every soul.
:draketf::damn::dead:

I'm laughing so hard wallahi :dead:

Usually when I mow down pedestrians on GTA she just gives me a disgusted look and tells me to act normal :deadpeter:

Jeesto

VIP
Somali hooyos are innocent lool. Those wahhabis photoshop sucks they gonna be like another bureeqa is flying in the sky
1126.gif

Hooyo calls me a gaal when she reads me those fake stories or shows a video sent on what's app and was made up by those gadh dheer on yt :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts